Background and activities
Areas of speciality and fields of responsibility
- Mechanical testing: tensile testing, fatigue, bending, compression
- Nanostructuring, formability, extrusion, pressure tests
- Cold rolling and torsion testing
- Administration of the "leiested" Fysical Metallurgy
- Administration of offices, access cards, access granting
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of 6013 Aluminum Alloy Processed by a Combination of ECAP and Preaging Treatment. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2015) DSC analyses of static and dynamic precipitation of an Al-Mg-Si-Cu aluminum alloy. Progress in Natural Science. vol. 25 (2).
- (2014) Aging behavior and mechanical properties of 6013 aluminium alloy processed by severe plastic deformation. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. vol. 24 (12).
- (2013) Microstructure evolution in pure aluminium processed by equal channel angular pressing at elevated temperature. International Journal of Materials Research - Zeitschrift für Metallkunde. vol. 104 (7).
- (2013) Microstructural characterization of an Al-Mg-Si aluminium alloy processed by Equal Channel Angular Pressing. Materials Science Forum. vol. 745-746.
- (2011) Quantitative analysis of grain refinement in titanium during equal channel angular pressing. Scripta Materialia. vol. 64 (9).
- (2011) Quantitative study of grain refinement in Al-Mg alloy processed by equal channel angular pressing at cryogenic temperature. Materials letters (General ed.). vol. 65 (23-24).
- (2010) Microstructure evolution of commercial pure titanium during equal channel angular pressing. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 527 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2008) Abrupt strain-rate changes in high-purity binary Al-Mn alloys. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys.
- (2003) Kornforfining av aluminium i plasmareaktor. 2003. ISBN 8278770808.