Background and activities
Main interest is development of new methods in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), in close collaboration with the Medical Faculty (NTNU) and St.Olavs Hospital.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Stimulated echo diffusion tensor imaging (STEAM-DTI) with varying diffusion times as a probe of breast tissue. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 45 (1).
- (2017) Support vector machine for breast cancer classification using diffusion-weighted MRI histogram features: Preliminary study. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- (2017) Relative enhanced diffusivity: noise sensitivity, protocol optimization, and the relation to intravoxel incoherent motion. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) Favorable effects on arterial stiffness after renal sympathetic denervation for the treatment of resistant hypertension: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance study. Journal of Vascular Diagnostics and Interventions. vol. 4.
- (2016) Quantitative comparison of PET performance-Siemens Biograph mCT and mMR. EJNMMI Physics.
- (2016) Effect of task-correlated physiological fluctuations and motion in 2D and 3D echo-planar imaging in a higher cognitive level fMRI paradigm. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 10:225.
- (2016) A simplified approach to measure the effect of the microvasculature in diffusion-weighted MR imaging applied to breast tumors: Preliminary results. Radiology. vol. 281 (2).
- (2016) Diffusion weighted imaging for the differentiation of breast tumors: From apparent diffusion coefficient to high order diffusion tensor imaging. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 43 (5).
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) Transverse relaxivity of iron oxide nanocrystals clustered in nanoemulsions: Experiment and theory. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (3).
- (2015) Inhomogeneous static magnetic field-induced distortion correction applied to Diffusion Weighted MRI of the breast at 3 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (4).
- (2014) Bold fMRI signal characteristics of S1- and S2-SSFP at 7 Tesla. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- (2014) Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI texture analysis for pretreatment prediction of clinical and pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced breast cancer. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 27 (8).
- (2013) Modeling and suppression of respiration induced B0-fluctuations in non-balanced steady-state free precession sequences at 7 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 26 (4).
- (2013) Brain Development after Neonatal Intermittent Hyperoxia-Hypoxia in the Rat Studied by Longitudinal MRI and Immunohistochemistry. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (12).
- (2013) Longitudinal diffusion tensor and manganese-enhanced MRI detect delayed cerebral gray and white matter injury after hypoxia-ischemia and hyperoxia. Pediatric Research. vol. 73 (2).
- (2013) Single-shot echo-planar imaging with Nyquist ghost compensation: Interleaved dual echo with acceleration (IDEA) echo-planar imaging (EPI). Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 69 (1).
- (2013) Late Gadolinium Enhancement in the Assessment of the Infarcted Mouse Heart: A Longitudinal Comparison With Manganese-Enhanced MRI. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 38 (6).
- (2012) Peripheral Zone Prostate Cancer Localization by Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance at 3 T: Unbiased Cancer Identification by Matching to Histopathology. Investigative Radiology. vol. 47 (11).
- (2012) Doxycycline treatment in a neonatal rat model of hypoxia-ischemia reduces cerebral tissue and white matter injury: a longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 36 (1).