Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Towards automated threat-based risk assessment for cyber security in smarthomes. Proceedings of the ... European conference on information warfare and security. vol. 2019-July.
- (2016) Using Financial Instruments to Transfer the Information Security Risks. Future Internet. vol. 8 (2).
- (2015) “CONTEXT, CONTENT, PROCESS” APPROACH TO ALIGN INFORMATION SECURITY INVESTMENTS WITH OVERALL ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGY. International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (IJSPTM). vol. 4 (3/4).
- (2014) Using prediction markets to hedge information security risks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8743.
- (2018) 2018 International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing, and Technologies (3ICT). IEEE. 2018. ISBN 978-1-5386-9207-3.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Cyber-Physical Interdependencies in Power Plant Systems: A Review of Cyber Security Risks. Developing a Bayesian Network Framework for Root Cause Analysis of Observable Problems in Cyber-Physical Systems.
- (2018) Implementing a Forms of Consent Smart Contract on an IoT-based Blockchain to promote user trust. Proceedings of 2018 IEEE (SMC) International Conference on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (INISTA 2018)..
- (2018) Using Blockchains to strengthen the security of Internet of Things. Security in Computer and Information Sciences, First International ISCIS Security Workshop 2018, Euro-CYBERSEC 2018, London, UK, February 26–27, 2018, Revised Selected Papers, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, 2018.
- (2018) Can Blockchain Spark off the Reincarnation of India’s Living Dead?. 2018 International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing, and Technologies (3ICT).
- (2018) Towards Reliable Integrity in Blacklisting: Facing Malicious IPs in GHOST Smart Contracts. Proceedings of 2018 IEEE (SMC) International Conference on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (INISTA 2018)..
- (2018) A Secured and Trusted Demand Response system based on Blockchain technologies. Proceedings of 2018 IEEE (SMC) International Conference on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (INISTA 2018)..
- (2015) A Novel Financial Instrument to Incentivize Investments in Information Security Controls and Mitigate Residual Risk. Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies (SECUREWARE 2015).
- (2015) A Variable Payout Information Security Financial Instrument and Trading Mechanism to Address Information Security Risk. Proceedings of 10th International Conference On P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing.
- (2015) Design, Demonstration, and Evaluation of an Information Security Contract and Trading Mechanism to Hedge Information Security Risks. Security and Trust Management; 11th International Workshop, STM 2015, Vienna, Austria, September 21-22, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) A Performance Assessment Metric for Information Security Financial Instruments. Proceedings of International Conference on Information Society (i-Society), Technical Co-Sponsored by IEEE UK/RI Computer Chapter.
- (2015) Design and Performance Aspects of Information Security Prediction Markets for Risk Management. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Security and Cryptography.
- (2014) An Assessment of Market Methods for Information Security Risk Management. 16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance and Communications, Work in Progress Track.
- (2014) Applicability of Prediction Markets in Information Security Risk Management. 25th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2014).
- (2014) Using Prediction Markets to Hedge Information Security Risks. Security and Trust Management; 10th International Workshop, STM 2014, Wroclaw, Poland, September 10-11, 2014. Proceedings.
- (2013) Multimodal Biometrics Authentication Framework for Banking Systems. Proceedings of Collaborative European Research Conference (CERC)2013.