Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A time consistent risk averse three-stage stochastic mixed integer optimization model for power generation capacity expansion. Optimization Methods and Software.
- (2016) Two-stage stochastic mixed integer optimization models for power generation capacity expansion with risk measures. Optimization Methods and Software. vol. 31.
- (2015) Stochastic programming bilevel models for service provision with a balancing coordinator. IMA Journal of Management Mathematics.
- (2014) A leader-followers model of power transmission capacity expansion in a market driven environment. Computational Management Science. vol. 13 (1).
- (2009) Towards a framework for multidimensional qualitative analysis and quantitative assessment of business models. Information Technologies.
- (2009) Business Model Evaluation for an Advanced Multimedia Service Portfolio. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. vol. 12.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Fast estimation of equivalent capability for active distribution networks. 24th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution : CIRED 2017 - Proceedings.
- (2012) Methods for Evaluation of Business Models for Provision of Advanced Mobile Services under Uncertainty. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3965-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2012:322).