Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A hybrid perspective on energy transition pathways: Is hydrogen the key for Norway?. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 78 (78).
- (2021) The role of hydrogen in the transition from a petroleum economy to a low-carbon society. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 46.
- (2021) The impact of uncertainty and time structure on optimal flexibility scheduling in active distribution networks. IEEE Access. vol. 9.
- (2018) Optimal Power Flow Analysis in Power Dispatch for Distribution Networks. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics. vol. 235.
- (2018) An Exact MILP Model for the Clearing of a Zonal Electricity Market with Uniform Purchase Price: Results and Comparison with Existing Approaches. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2018-June.
- (2016) A time consistent risk averse three-stage stochastic mixed integer optimization model for power generation capacity expansion. Energy Economics. vol. 53.
- (2016) Two-stage stochastic mixed integer optimization models for power generation capacity expansion with risk measures. Optimization Methods and Software. vol. 31.
- (2015) Stochastic programming bilevel models for service provision with a balancing coordinator. IMA Journal of Management Mathematics.
- (2014) A leader-followers model of power transmission capacity expansion in a market driven environment. Computational Management Science. vol. 13 (1).
- (2009) Towards a framework for multidimensional qualitative analysis and quantitative assessment of business models. Information Technologies.
- (2009) Business Model Evaluation for an Advanced Multimedia Service Portfolio. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. vol. 12.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Fast estimation of equivalent capability for active distribution networks. 24th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution : CIRED 2017 - Proceedings.
- (2020) Largescale hydrogen production in Norway - possible transition pathways towards 2050. 2020. ISBN 978-82-14-06295-3. SINTEF Rapport (2020-00179).
- (2020) Veikart for energi i Norge mot 2050. 2020. ISBN 978-82-14-06244-1. SINTEF Rapport (2019:01467).
- (2012) Methods for Evaluation of Business Models for Provision of Advanced Mobile Services under Uncertainty. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3965-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2012:322).