Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Directives in the construction site: Grammatical design and work phases in second language interactions with crane operators. Journal of Pragmatics. vol. 178.
- (2021) Action-Depicting Gestures and Morphosyntax: The Function of Gesture-Speech Alignment in the Conversational Turn. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2020) Getting others to share goods in Polish and Norwegian: Material and moral anchors for request conventions. Intercultural Pragmatics. vol. 17 (2).
- (2019) Managing contingencies in requests: The role of negation in Norwegian interrogative directives. Journal of Pragmatics. vol. 139.
- (2018) Kan ikke du stå der, da? En sosiokognitiv analyse av finalpartikkelen da i interrogative kan-anmodninger. NLT - Norsk lingvistisk tidsskrift. vol. 36 (2).
- (2017) Requests in Polish and Norwegian informal conversation: A comparative study of grammatical and pragmatic patterns. 2017.