Peggy Sandbekken is innovation manager at the Department of Information Security and Communication Technology. One of her tasks is to unleash more of the innovation potential from research and research collaboration, to be a door opener for new collaboration opportunities, and to work with the leading competence environment at NTNU and to collaborate with business actors.
Other central tasks as innovation manager are:
- Identify and realize ideas for possible innovations from research results
- Contribute to increasing innovation activity based on clusters, centers and ventures
- Realize research-based innovation together with partners
- Further develop innovation culture and innovation professional working methodology in the professional environments
- Increase the visibility of the professional communities' and collaboration partners' innovation activity
- Participate in relevant strategic arenas.
The innovation work is an important contribution to realizing NTNU's strategy and social mission.