Kjell Å Salvesen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Maternal vitamin D status in pregnancy and molar incisor hypomineralisation and hypomineralised second primary molars in the offspring at 7–9 years of age: a longitudinal study. European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry.
- (2022) The impact of levator ani muscle trauma and contraction on recurrence after prolapse surgery. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2021) External validation of prognostic models to predict stillbirth using the International Prediction of Pregnancy Complications (IPPIC) Network database: an individual participant data meta-analysis. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 18.
- (2021) Body mass index and physical activity in seven-year-old children whose mothers exercised during pregnancy: follow-up of a multicentre randomised controlled trial. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Phosphatidylethanol as blood biomarker of alcohol consumption in early pregnancy: An observational study in 4067 pregnant women. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. vol. 45 (4).
- (2021) Dietary Intake in Early Pregnancy and Glycemia in Late Pregnancy among Women with Obesity. Nutrients. vol. 14 (1).
- (2021) The effect of preoperative pelvic floor muscle training on urinary and colorectal-anal distress in women undergoing pelvic organ prolapse surgery—a randomized controlled trial. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 32 (10).
- (2021) ISUOG statement on the non-diagnostic use of ultrasound in pregnancy. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. Jul (58).
- (2021) ISUOG statement on the safe use of Doppler for fetal ultrasound examination in the first 13 + 6 weeks of pregnancy (updated). Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. Jun (57).
- (2021) Safety Aspects of Perinatal Ultrasound. Ultraschall in der Medizin. vol. 42 (6).
- (2021) Svangerskapskomplikasjoner hos kvinner med systemisk lupus erythematosus. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 141 (8).
- (2021) Antenatal pelvic floor muscle training and urinary incontinence: A randomized controlled 7-year follow up study. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2020) ISUOG Safety Committee Position Statement on use of personal protective equipment and hazard mitigation in relation to SARS-CoV-2 for practitioners undertaking obstetric and gynecological ultrasound. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 55 (6).
- (2020) Validation and development of models using clinical, biochemical and ultrasound markers for predicting pre-eclampsia: an individual participant data meta-analysis. Health Technology Assessment. vol. 24 (72).
- (2020) Regular antenatal exercise including pelvic floor muscle training reduces urinary incontinence 3 months postpartum-Follow up of a randomized controlled trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 100 (2).
- (2020) Prevalence of anal sphincter defects and association with anal incontinence in women scheduled for pelvic organ prolapse surgery. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 39 (8).
- (2020) Effect of preoperative pelvic floor muscle training on pelvic floor muscle contraction and symptomatic and anatomical pelvic organ prolapse after surgery: randomized controlled trial. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. jul (56).
- (2020) External validation of prognostic models predicting pre-eclampsia: individual participant data meta-analysis. BMC Medicine. vol. 18.
- (2020) Vitamin D and stress urinary incontinence in pregnancy: a cross-sectional study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2020) Factors associated with time to pregnancy in women with axial spondyloarthritis: A registry-based multicenter study. Arthritis care & research.