Per Arne Aas
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Joint changes in RNA, RNA polymerase II, and promoter activity through the cell cycle identify non-coding RNAs involved in proliferation. Scientific Reports. vol. 11:18952.
- (2021) RPA2 winged-helix domain facilitates UNG-mediated removal of uracil from ssDNA; implications for repair of mutagenic uracil at the replication fork. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). vol. 49 (7).
- (2021) ALKBH3 partner ASCC3 mediates P-body formation and selective clearance of MMS-induced 1-methyladenosine and 3-methylcytosine from mRNA. Journal of Translational Medicine. vol. 19 (1).
- (2020) Identification and Tracking of Antiviral Drug Combinations. Viruses. vol. 12 (10).
- (2020) Potential Antiviral Options against SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Viruses. Viruses.
- (2020) OXR1A, a Coactivator of PRMT5 Regulating Histone Arginine Methylation. Cell reports. vol. 30 (12).
- (2019) Alkyladenine DNA glycosylase associates with transcription elongation to coordinate DNA repair with gene expression. Nature Communications. vol. 10 (1).
- (2019) Uracil-DNA glycosylase UNG1 isoform variant supports class switch recombination and repairs nuclear genomic uracil. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). vol. 47 (9).
- (2018) Robust DNA repair in PAXX-deficient mammalian cells. FEBS Open Bio. vol. 8 (3).
- (2017) Backbone 1H, 13C and 15N chemical shift assignment of full-length human uracil DNA glycosylase UNG2. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 12 (1).
- (2015) Cell cycle regulation of human DNA repair and chromatin remodeling genes. DNA Repair. vol. 30.
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2015) Modulation of cell metabolic pathways and oxidative stress signaling contribute to acquired Melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2014) Off-target responses in the HeLa proteome subsequent to transient plasmid-mediated transfection. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. vol. 1854 (1).
- (2014) Error-free versus mutagenic processing of genomic uracil-Relevance to cancer. DNA Repair. vol. 19.
- (2014) Expression and recruitment of uracil-DNA glycosylase are regulated by E2A during antibody diversification. Molecular Immunology. vol. 60 (1).
- (2013) Transcription profiling during the cell cycle shows that a subset of Polycomb-targeted genes is upregulated during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). vol. 41 (5).
- (2013) A robust, sensitive assay for genomic uracil determination by LC/MS/MS reveals lower levels than previously reported. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (9).
- (2013) Multiple microRNAs may regulate DNA repair enzyme uracil‐DNA glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) Genomic uracil - potent mutagen but normal intermediate in adaptive immunity. The FEBS Journal. vol. 280.