Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Backbone 1H, 13C and 15N chemical shift assignment of full-length human uracil DNA glycosylase UNG2. Biomolecular NMR Assignments.
- (2015) Cell cycle regulation of human DNA repair and chromatin remodeling genes. DNA Repair. vol. 30.
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2015) Modulation of cell metabolic pathways and oxidative stress signaling contribute to acquired Melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2014) Off-target responses in the HeLa proteome subsequent to transient plasmid-mediated transfection. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. vol. 1854 (1).
- (2014) Error-free versus mutagenic processing of genomic uracil-Relevance to cancer. DNA Repair. vol. 19.
- (2014) Expression and recruitment of uracil-DNA glycosylase are regulated by E2A during antibody diversification. Molecular Immunology. vol. 60 (1).
- (2013) Transcription profiling during the cell cycle shows that a subset of Polycomb-targeted genes is upregulated during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 41 (5).
- (2013) A robust, sensitive assay for genomic uracil determination by LC/MS/MS reveals lower levels than previously reported. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (9).
- (2013) Multiple microRNAs may regulate DNA repair enzyme uracil‐DNA glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) Genomic uracil - potent mutagen but normal intermediate in adaptive immunity. The FEBS Journal. vol. 280.
- (2013) An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2013) Methylation damage to RNA induced in vivo in Escherichia coli is repaired by endogenous AlkB as part of the adaptive response. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (3).
- (2010) Genetic and molecular functional characterization of variants within TNFSF13B, a positional candidate preeclampsia susceptibility gene on 13q. PLoS ONE. vol. 5 (9).
- (2010) DNA repair and cancer. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 8 (5).
- (2010) Divergent ß-hairpins determine double-strand versus single-strand substrate recognition of human AlkB-homologues 2 and 3. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 38 (19).
- (2009) Overexpression of transcription factor AP-2 stimulates the P-A promoter of the human uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) gene through a mechanism involving derepression. DNA Repair. vol. 8 (7).
- (2009) Identification of a novel, widespread, and functionally important PCNA-binding motif. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 186 (5).
- (2009) Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Vpr Modulates Cellular Expression of UNG2 via a Negative Transcriptional Effect. Journal of Virology. vol. 83 (19).
- (2008) Human AlkB homolog 1 is a mitochondrial protein that demethylates 3-methylcytosine in DNA and RNA. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 238 (36).