Background and activities
Per Øystein Saksvik has been professor at The Department of Psychology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology since 2001, where he also reached his Ph.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) How to measure the intervention process? An assessment of qualitative and quantitative approaches to data collection in the process evaluation of organizational interventions. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Healthy Change Processes – A Diary Study of Five Organizational Units. Establishing a healthy change feedback loop. Stress and Health. vol. 32.
- (2015) Psychosocial workplace factors associated with sickness presenteeism, sickness absenteeism, and long-term health in a Norwegian industrial company. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2015) A process evaluation of a salutogenic intervention. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2014) "Sound of Well-being" revisited - Choir singing and well-being among Norwegian municipal employees. Journal of Applied Arts & Health. vol. 5 (1).
- (2013) Psychologists authorizing sick leave - Potential opportunities and challenges. Nordic Psychology. vol. 65 (1).
- (2013) Migrant Labor in the Workforce. Journal of Identity and Migration Studies. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Social Relations at the Collective Level: The Meaning and Measurement of Collective Control in Research on the Psychosocial Work Environment. Nordic Journal of Working Life Studies. vol. 3 (3).
- (2013) The impact of supervisors' attitudes on organizational adjustment norms and attendance pressure norms. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 5 (2).
- (2012) Sound of well-being – choir singing as an intervention to improve well-being among employees in two Norwegian county hospitals. Arts and Health. vol. 5 (2).
- (2010) Students at work: The relevance of the demandcontrol- support model for student workers compared to other temporary and permanent workers. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 2 (1).
- (2010) Work performance norms and organizational efficacy as cross-level effects on the relationship between individual perceptions of self-efficacy, overcommitment, and work-related stress. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. vol. 19 (6).
- (2010) Identity, Over-Commitment, Work Environment, and Health Outcomes among Immigrant Workers. Journal of Identity and Migration Studies. vol. 4 (2).
- (2009) Temporary employment as a risk factor for occupational stress and health. Policy and Practice in Health and Safety. vol. 7 (2).
- (2009) Leading change in a healthy way. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 1 (1).
- (2009) Does change process healthiness reduce the negative effects of organizational change on the psychosocial work environment?. Work & Stress. vol. 23 (1).
- (2008) Dispositional Resistance to Change: Measurement Equivalence and the Link to Personal Values Across 17 Nations. Journal of Applied Psychology. vol. 93 (4).
- (2008) Work-family conflict and psychosocial work environment stressors as predictors of job stress in a cross-cultural study. International Journal of Stress Management. vol. 15 (1).
- (2008) Sunn endring i organisasjoner. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening.
- (2007) Developing criteria for healthy organizational change. Work & Stress. vol. 21 (3).