Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) PAMP-INDUCED SECRETED PEPTIDE 3 (PIP3) attenuates immunity in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany.
- (2018) Molecular adaptations to phosphorus deprivation and comparison with nitrogen deprivation responses in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (2).
- (2018) Genome editing in diatoms: achievements and goals. Plant Cell Reports. vol. 37 (10).
- (2018) Transgene-free genome editing in marine algae by bacterial conjugation - comparison with biolistic CRISPR/Cas9 transformation. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Rearing water treatment induces microbial selection influencing the microbiota and pathogen associated transcripts of Cod (Gadus morhua) Larvae. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2017) Dynamic responses to silicon in Thalasiossira pseudonana - Identification, characterisation and classification of signature genes and their corresponding protein motifs. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Mechanisms of phosphorus acquisition and lipid class remodeling under P limitation in a Marine Microalga. Plant Physiology. vol. 175 (4).
- (2017) CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing in the Marine Diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Bio-protocol. vol. 7 (15).
- (2017) The IDA-LIKE peptides IDL6 and IDL7 are negative modulators of stress responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 68 (13).
- (2016) Effect of growth temperature on glucosinolate profiles in Arabidopsis thaliana accessions. Phytochemistry. vol. 130.
- (2016) Allyl-isothiocyanate treatment induces a complex transcriptional reprogramming including heat stress, oxidative stress and plant defence responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. BMC Genomics. vol. 17.
- (2016) A sex-inducing pheromone triggers cell cycle arrest and mate attraction in the diatom Seminavis robusta. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) A CRISPR/Cas9 system adapted for gene editing in marine algae. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2015) Plant defence responses in oilseed rape MINELESS plants after attack by the cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (2).
- (2015) Whole cell response to nitrogen depletion in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (20).
- (2015) The circadian clock in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2015) Integrative “omic” analysis reveals distinctive cold responses in leaves and roots of strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa ‘Korona’. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 6 (OCTOBER).
- (2015) Gene regulation of lipid and phospholipid metabolism in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 190.
- (2015) Transcriptional regulation of lipid accumulation in phosphorus limited Nannochloropsis oceanica. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2015) The IDA/IDA-LIKE and PIP/PIP-LIKE gene families in Arabidopsis: Phylogenetic relationship, expression patterns, and transcriptional effect of the PIPL3 peptide. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (17).