Background and activities
- BT8120 - Prokaryote Molecular Biology and Synthetic Biology
- BIOTBI3900 - Master Thesis in Biotechnology
- BIOTBI3901 - Master Thesis in Biotechnology Dep of Biology
- BI1001 - Cell and Molecular Biology
- BI3016 - Molecular Cell Biology
- BI3085 - Biology without borders
- BI3013 - Experimental Cell and Molecular Biology
- BT3220 - Biotechnology, Advanced
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) IIb-RAD-sequencing coupled with random forest classification indicates regional population structuring and sex-specific differentiation in salmon lice (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Ecology and Evolution. vol. 12 (4).
- (2022) Commensal and opportunistic bacteria present in the microbiota in atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae differentially alter the hosts’ innate immune responses. Microorganisms. vol. 10 (1).
- (2021) Principles and Methods of Counteracting Harmful Salmon–Arthropod Interactions in Salmon Farming: Addressing Possibilities, Limitations, and Future Options. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 8.
- (2021) Simultaneous knockout of multiple LHCF genes using single sgRNAs and engineering of a high-fidelity Cas9 for precise genome editing in marine algae. Plant Biotechnology Journal. vol. 19.
- (2020) Light regulation of LHCX genes in the benthic diatom Seminavis robusta. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 7.
- (2020) Phenylalanine Hydroxylase RNAi Knockdown Negatively Affects Larval Development, Molting and Swimming Performance of Salmon Lice. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 7 (608463).
- (2020) Targeted mutagenesis of Δ5 and Δ6 fatty acyl desaturases induce dysregulation of lipid metabolism in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). BMC Genomics. vol. 21.
- (2020) Functional studies of CpSRP54 in diatoms show that the mechanism of thylakoid protein insertion differ from that in plants and green algae. The Plant Journal. vol. 106 (1).
- (2020) The Seminavis robusta genome provides insights into the evolutionary adaptations of benthic diatoms. Nature Communications. vol. 11 (1).
- (2020) The Role of a Glucosinolate-Derived Nitrile in Plant Immune Responses. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 11.
- (2019) The bHLH-PAS protein RITMO1 regulates diel biological rhytms in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 116 (26).
- (2019) CRISPR/Cas9-mediated editing of Δ5 and Δ6 desaturases impairs Δ8-desaturation and docosahexaenoic acid synthesis in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) CRISPR/Cas9-mediated ablation of elovl2 in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) inhibits elongation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and induces Srebp-1 and target genes. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) PAMP-INDUCED SECRETED PEPTIDE 3 modulates immunity in Arabidopsis. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 71 (3).
- (2019) Loss of ALBINO3b insertase results in truncated light-harvesting antenna in diatoms. Plant Physiology. vol. 181 (3).
- (2019) The Myb like transcription factor Phosphorus Starvation Response (PtPSR) controls conditional P acquisition and remodeling in marine microalgae. New Phytologist. vol. 225 (6).
- (2018) Molecular adaptations to phosphorus deprivation and comparison with nitrogen deprivation responses in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (2).
- (2018) Genome editing in diatoms: achievements and goals. Plant Cell Reports. vol. 37 (10).
- (2018) Transgene-free genome editing in marine algae by bacterial conjugation - comparison with biolistic CRISPR/Cas9 transformation. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Rearing water treatment induces microbial selection influencing the microbiota and pathogen associated transcripts of Cod (Gadus morhua) Larvae. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9 (MAY).