Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Internet service provision and content services: paid peering and competition between internet providers. Netnomics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Succeeding with contactless service innovations - strategic recommendations based on a comparative analysis of mobile business ecosystems in Norway. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) Risk-balanced dimensioning and pricing of End-to-End differentiated services. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 254 (2).
- (2014) Achieving Payoffs from an Industry Cloud Ecosystem at BankID. MIS Quarterly Executive. vol. 13 (4).
- (2014) Achieving payoffs from an industry cloud ecosystem at BankId. MIS Quarterly Executive. vol. 13 (4).
- (2013) Modeling and Economic Analysis of the Cloud Brokering Platform Under Uncertainty: Choosing a Risk/Profit Trade-off. Service Science. vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Assessment and optimisation of business opportunities for telecom operators in the cloud value network. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies. vol. 24 (5).
- (2010) Verdiskapning gjennom porteføljestyring av bedrifters FoU virksomhet. Magma - Tidsskrift for økonomi og ledelse.
- (2007) Produktdesign 8 Designstrategier. Undervisningsmateriell. Høst 2007. 2007. ISBN 82-91917-22-1.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Internet Service Provision and Content Services: Peering and Service Differentiation. Advances in Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing — Workshops of ESOCC 2015, Taormina, Italy, September 15-17, 2015.
- (2016) Ecosystem, QoE and pricing of end to end differentiated services. Proceedings of 2015 6th International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications (IISA 2015).
- (2015) On economics of Internet service provision and content services: peering and service differentiation. 2015 Conference of Telecommunication, Media and Internet Techno-Economics proceedings.
- (2013) Beyond Best Effort: Choosing Connectivity Portfolio for Cloud Brokering Platform by Risk/Profit Tradeoff. Proceedings of the 2013 25th International Teletraffic Congress (ITC).
- (2012) Telecom industry in the cloud value chain – Methods for assessing business opportunities. Proceedings of The 10th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia (MOMM 2012).
- (2012) Utilizing Storage Clouds for Telecommunications Service Provisioning. eChallenges e-2012 : Conference Proceedings.
- (2011) Exploiting Cloud Computing – A Proposed Methodology for Generating New Business. 15th International Conference on Intelligence in Next Generation Networks (ICIN): Berlin 4-7 Oct, 2011.
- (2006) Innovasjon og kommersialisering i midtnorske industrimiljøer. Kommersialisering av forskning og utvikling (FoU) - En undersøkelse av vilkårene for kommersialisering av FoU med spesielt fokus på Midt-Norge regionen.
- (2004) Utilizing Storage Clouds for Telecommunications Service Provisioning. eAdoption and the Knowledge Economy : Issues, Applications, Case Studies.
- (2009) Some strategic considerations for SIM development in M2M business. 2009.
- (2005) Business Models and Service Level Agreements in Open Value Chains, P1447 BISSLA. 2005.