Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Pulmonologist evaluation on new CT visualization for guidance to lung lesions during bronchoscopy. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies.
- (2018) Rate of avoidable deaths in a Norwegian hospital trust as judged by retrospective chart review. BMJ Quality and Safety. vol. 28 (1).
- (2018) Use of inhaled corticosteroids and the risk of lung cancer, the HUNT Study. Lung. vol. 196 (2).
- (2016) Learning endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration – a 6-year experience at a single institution. Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 12 (1).
- (2015) Aggressive Treatment of Brain Metastasis Increases Survival in Patients with Lung Cancer. Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine. vol. 5 (4).
- (2014) Self-reported cardiovascular disease and the risk of lung cancer, the HUNT study. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 9 (7).
- (2013) Bone mass density, fracture history, self-reported osteoporosis as proxy variables for estrogen and the risk of non-small-cell lung cancer : a population based cohort study, the HUNT study: are proxy variables friends or faults?. Lung Cancer. vol. 81 (1).
- (2011) Prolonged Survival in Patients with Lung Cancer with Diabetes Mellitus. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 6 (11).
- (2014) Lung cancer - influence of comorbidity on incidence and survival. The Nord-Trøndelag Healt study. 2014. ISBN 978-82-471-4956-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (23).