Background and activities
- Model-Based Engineering of Networked Services based on Collaborative Techniques
- Functional and Security Aspects of Distributed Component-Structured Software
- Trust Management Issues
- Formal Specification, Implementation, and Verification of Distributed Systems and Continuous-Discrete Technical Systems
- UbiCompForAll (Ubiquitous Computing For All Users, 2008-2012)
- Arctis (Analysis, Refinement, Composition and Transformation of Interactive Services, Verification Project, 2010-2011, extended until 2012)
- EuroNF (Network of the Future, 2008-2011)
- ISIS (Infrastructure for Integrated Services, 2007-2011)
- SIMS (Semantic Interfaces for Mobile Services, 2006-2008)
- iTrust (2003-2005)
Below, you will find selected publications. A more comprehensive and up-to-date list is available on my homepage.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A trust based distributed intrusion detection mechanism for internet of things. Advanced Information Networking and Applications.
- (2017) How to Secure Internet of Things Devices in an Energy Efficient Way. ERCIM News. vol. 109 (4).
- (2017) Service virtualization for self-adaptation in mobile cyber-physical systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10380 LNCS.
- (2016) A model-based toolchain to verify spatial behavior of cyber-physical systems. International Journal of Web Services Research. vol. 13 (1).
- (2016) Formal Model-based Development in Industrial Automation with Reactive Blocks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9946 LNCS.
- (2016) Model-based engineering and spatiotemporal analysis of transport systems. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 703.
- (2015) Behavioral types for space-aware systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1508.
- (2014) Towards Verifying Safety Properties of Real-Time Probabilistic Systems. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. vol. 147.
- (2014) Modeling spatial aspects of safety-critical systems with FOCUS-ST. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1235.
- (2014) Integrating Security Mechanisms into Embedded Systems by Domain-specific Modelling. Security and Communication Networks. vol. 7 (12).
- (2013) Modeling Reactive Trust Acquisition Using State Transition Systems. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 401.
- (2013) Compositional Verification of Application-Level Security Properties. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7781.
- (2013) Model-Driven Engineering of Reliable Fault-Tolerant Systems-A State-of-the-Art Survey. Advances in Computers. vol. 91.
- (2012) Behavioral Singletons to Consistently Handle Global States of Security Patterns. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7272.
- (2012) Remedy of Mixed Initiative Conflicts in Model-based System Engineering. Electronic Communications of the EASST. vol. 47.
- (2012) Towards Automatic Generation of Formal Specifications to Validate and Verify Reliable Distributed Systems. SIGPLAN notices. vol. 47 (3).
- (2012) Security Asset Elicitation for Collaborative Models. Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries.
- (2011) End-User Service Composition in Mobile Pervasive Environments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6654.
- (2011) A Tool-Supported Method for the Design and Implementation of Secure Distributed Applications. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6542/2011.
- (2011) Modeling a Distributed Intrusion Detection System Using Collaborative Building Blocks. Software engineering notes. vol. 36 (1).