Background and activities
Model-Based Engineering of Networked Services based on Collaborative Techniques
Functional and Security Aspects of Distributed Component-Structured Software
Trust Management Issues
Formal Specification, Implementation, and Verification of Distributed Systems and Continuous-Discrete Technical Systems
UbiCompForAll (Ubiquitous Computing For All Users, 2008-2012)
Arctis (Analysis, Refinement, Composition and Transformation of Interactive Services, Verification Project, 2010-2011, extended until 2012)
EuroNF (Network of the Future, 2008-2011)
ISIS (Infrastructure for Integrated Services, 2007-2011)
SIMS (Semantic Interfaces for Mobile Services, 2006-2008)
Below, you will find selected publications. A more comprehensive and up-to-date list is available on my homepage.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A way to measure and analyze cellular network connectivity on the norwegian road system. 2018 10th International Conference on Communication Systems & Networks (COMSNETS).
- (2018) Towards Classification of Lightweight Formal Methods. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering (ENASE 2018).
- (2017) Formal Analysis of Control Software for Cyber-Physical Systems. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability and Security Companion (QRS-C).
- (2017) Model-based Engineering and Spatiotemporal Analysis of Transport Systems. Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering.
- (2017) A trust based distributed intrusion detection mechanism for internet of things. Advanced Information Networking and Applications.
- (2017) How to Secure Internet of Things Devices in an Energy Efficient Way. ERCIM News. vol. 109 (4).
- (2017) A Trust-based Resilient Routing Mechanism for the Internet of Things. ARES'17. Proceedings of The 12th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, Reggio Calabria, Italy — August 29 - September 01, 2017.
- (2017) Self-Adaptive Control in Cyber-Physical Systems: The Autonomous Train Experiment. 32nd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC) . ACM; Marrakech. 2017-04-04 - 2017-04-06.
- (2017) Service virtualization for self-adaptation in mobile cyber-physical systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10380 LNCS.
- (2016) A model-based toolchain to verify spatial behavior of cyber-physical systems. International Journal of Web Services Research. vol. 13 (1).
- (2016) Formal Model-based Development in Industrial Automation with Reactive Blocks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9946 LNCS.
- (2016) Collaborative Model-based Development of a Remote Train Monitoring System. ENASE 2016 - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering.
- (2016) A Methodology for Model-based Development and Safety Analysis of Transport Systems. ENASE 2016 - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering.
- (2016) Model-based engineering and spatiotemporal analysis of transport systems. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 703.
- (2016) Model-based Development of a Controller and Simulator for a Mobile Robot. 2016 Fifth ICT International Student Project Conference (ICT-ISPC 2016).
- (2016) Service Virtualization for Self-Adaptation in Mobile Cyber-Physical Systems. International Workshop on Management of Service-Oriented Cyber-Physical Systems (MCPS) ; Banff. 2016-10-10 - 2016-10-10.
- (2015) Behavioral Types for Component-based Development of Cyber-Physical Systems. 2nd Human-Oriented Formal Methods Workshop (HOFM2015) . Maria Spichkova, Heinz Schmidt; York. 2015-09-07 - 2015-09-07.
- (2015) Behavioral Types for Space-aware Systems. 8th International Workshop on Model-based Architecting of Cyber-physical and Embedded Systems . Iulia Dragomir et al.; Ottawa. 2015-09-28 - 2015-09-28.
- (2015) Towards a Model-based Toolchain for Remote Configuration and Maintenance of Space-aware Systems. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering.
- (2015) Model-Based Engineering and Analysis of Space-Aware Systems Communicating via IEEE 802.11. Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), 2015 IEEE 39th Annual.
- (2015) State of the art IoT research - What do we know and what are the biggest questions we pursuit?. Innovasjonsfrokost . Næringsforeningen i Trondheimsregionen; Trondheim. 2015-08-28 - 2015-08-28.
- (2015) Creating Internet of Things Applications from Building Blocks. ERCIM News. vol. 101 (4).
- (2014) Towards Verifying Safety Properties of Real-Time Probabilistic Systems. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. vol. 147.
- (2014) A Model-based Toolchain to Verify Spatial Behavior of Cyber-Physical Systems. 2014 Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference (APSCC) ; Fuzhou. 2014-12-04 - 2014-12-06.
- (2014) Modeling spatial aspects of safety-critical systems with FOCUS-ST. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1235.
- (2014) Integrating Security Mechanisms into Embedded Systems by Domain-specific Modelling. Security and Communication Networks. vol. 7 (12).
- (2013) Modeling Reactive Trust Acquisition Using State Transition Systems. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 401.
- (2013) Compositional Verification of Application-Level Security Properties. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7781.
- (2013) Modeling Real-Time System Performance with Respect to Scheduling Analysis. 6th IEEE International Conference on Ubi-Media Computing (UMEDIA 2013) . IEEE; Aizu-Wakamatsu. 2013-11-02 - 2013-11-04.
- (2013) Modeling and Verifying Real-time Properties of Reactive Systems. Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS), 2013 18th International Conference on.
- (2013) Model-Driven Engineering of Reliable Fault-Tolerant Systems-A State-of-the-Art Survey. Advances in Computers. vol. 91.
- (2012) Behavioral Singletons to Consistently Handle Global States of Security Patterns. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7272.
- (2012) Remedy of Mixed Initiative Conflicts in Model-based System Engineering. Electronic Communications of the EASST. vol. 47.
- (2012) Towards Automatic Generation of Formal Specifications to Validate and Verify Reliable Distributed Systems. SIGPLAN notices. vol. 47 (3).
- (2012) Security Asset Elicitation for Collaborative Models. Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL).
- (2011) End-User Service Composition in Mobile Pervasive Environments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6654.
- (2011) End-User Service Composition in Mobile Pervasive Environments. Third International Symposium, IS-EUD 2011 . End-User Development, EUD4Services; Torre Canne (BR). 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-07.
- (2011) A Tool-Supported Method for the Design and Implementation of Secure Distributed Applications. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6542/2011.
- (2011) Modeling a Distributed Intrusion Detection System Using Collaborative Building Blocks. Software engineering notes. vol. 36 (1).
- (2011) Towards Choreography Model Transformation via Graph Transformation. Proceedings 2011 2nd IEEE International Conference On Software Engineering and Service Science.
- (2011) System Analysis and Modeling: About Models. Springer. 2011. ISBN 978-3-642-21651-0. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (0302-9743).
- (2011) Contracts for Multi-instance UML Activities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6722.
- (2011) Towards Automatic Generation of Formal Specifications to Validate and Verify Reliable Distributed Systems: A Method Exemplified by an Industrial Case Study. Proceedings of the 10th ACM international conference on Generative programming and component engineering.
- (2011) Towards a Model-Driven Method for Reliable Applications: From Ideal To Realistic Transmission Semantics. Proceedings of the 2nd international Workshop on Software Engineering for Resilient Systems (SERENE 2010).
- (2011) End-user Composition of Web-based Services: The “Plus Alpha” Approach. India-Norway Workshop on Web Concepts and Technologies 2011 . Norwegian University of Science and technology; Trondheim. 2011-10-03 - 2011-10-03.
- (2011) Towards Ontology-Driven End-User Composition of Personalized Mobile Services. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6716.
- (2010) Component Deployment Using Parallel Ant-nests. International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems.
- (2010) Trust issues for ¨No carries, no pain¨. UbiCompForAll Project Workshop . SINTEF; Trondheim. 2010-11-15 - 2010-11-16.
- (2010) User-Centered Security, Privacy and Trust in Ubiquitous Social Network Services. The VERDIKT Conference 2010 . Norges Forskningsråd - The Research Council of Norway; Oslo. 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-02.
- (2010) Modeling a Distributed Intrusion Detection System Using Collaborative Building Blocks. Third IEEE International Workshop UML and Formal Methods ; Shanghai. 2010-11-16 - 2010-11-16.
- (2010) Engineering Distributed Applications with Collaborative UML Activities. Networking and Electronic Commerce Research Conference 2010 . Bezalel Gavish; Riva del Garda. 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-10.
- (2010) Special issue on trust and privacy in electronic commerce. Electronic Commerce Research. vol. 10 (3-4).
- (2010) Reactive Semantics for Distributed UML Activities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2010) Towards a Model-Driven Method for Reliable Applications: From Ideal To Realistic Transmission Semantics. International Workshop on Software Engineering for Resilient Systems (SERENE 2010) . SERENE, ERCIM Working Group; London. 2010-04-15 - 2010-04-16.
- (2008) Trust Management II - Proceedings of IFIPTM 2008: Joint iTrust and PST Conferences on Privacy, Trust Management and Security. Springer Science+Business Media B.V.. 2008. ISBN 978-0-387-09427-4. IFIP International Federation for Information Processing (263).
- (2008) Trustmanagement II - Proceedings of IFIPTM 2008: Joint iTrust and PST Conferences on Privacy, Trust Management and Security. Springer Science+Business Media B.V.. 2008. ISBN 978-0-387-09427-4. IFIP International Federation for Information Processing (263).