I work as an adviser at the Centre for Advanced Structural Analysis at the Department of Structural Engineering, NTNU. I coordinate the Centre’s research activities, support and advise the Centre management, and maintain communication between the Centre’s 13 industrial partners, NTNU, SINTEF, and the Research Council of Norway.
My areas of expertise are researcher support and software development and management.
I studied Political Science and History at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and spent one semester at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA in 2006. After graduating in 2007, I gained employment as a consultant at a software company in Trondheim. I returned to NTNU in 2011 to work as coordinator for the research centre SFI SIMLab. In 2015, I received the position I have today.
- Managing SFI CASA according to contractual obligations and work plans
- Dissemination and communication
- Supporting scientific staff and PhDs
- Planning projects and manpower
- 2023-: Project manager Econ Nordic AS
- 2015-2023: Coordinator SFI CASA
- 2011-2015: Coordinator SFI SIMLab
- 2008-2011: Project manager Evatic AS
- 2001-2007: Studies in political science, sociology and history at NTNU and University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA