Background and activities
- IØ8812 - Introduction to machine learning and AI methods with economic applications
- TIØ4285 - Production- and Network Economics
- TIØ4500 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Project
- TIØ4295 - Managerial Economics
- TIØ4105 - Managerial Economics
- TIØ4905 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Master's Thesis
- TIØ4505 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Stochastic tramp ship routing with speed optimization: Analyzing the impact of the Northern Sea Route on CO2 emissions. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2022) Locating Hydrogen Production in Norway Under Uncertainty. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13557.
- (2021) Optimizing Maritime Preparedness Under Uncertainty – Locating Tugboats Along the Norwegian Coast. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13004.
- (2021) A Neural Network Model for Quality Prediction in the Automotive Industry. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 634.
- (2021) Designing the Hydrogen Supply Chain for Maritime transportation in Norway. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13004.
- (2020) Quantifying the Effect of Flexibility and Information Sharing in Transportation Planning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) Reliability analysis for a multi-stack solid oxide fuel cell system subject to operation condition-dependent degradation. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering. vol. 28 (1).
- (2020) Analyzing the Impact of the Northern Sea Route on Tramp Ship Routing with Uncertain Cargo Availability. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) Planning Annual LNG Deliveries with Transshipment. Energies. vol. 13 (6).
- (2020) Combining Optimization and Simulation for Designing a Robust Short-sea Feeder Network. Algorithms. vol. 13 (11).
- (2019) Sketching the Landscape for Lean Digital Transformation. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2018) Shortsea Liner Network Design with Transhipments at Sea: A Case Study from Western Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal. vol. 31 (3).
- (2018) Current status and future operational models for transit shipping along the Northern Sea Route. Marine Policy. vol. 94.
- (2018) A method for estimation of equivalent-volume ice thickness based on WMO egg code in absence of ridging parameters. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 155.
- (2018) Optimal hedging strategies for salmon producers. Journal of Commodity Markets. vol. 12.
- (2011) The impact of flexibility on operational supply chain planning. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 134 (2).
- (2009) Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 199 (2).
- (2008) Stochastic facility location with general long-run costs and convex short-run costs. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 35 (9).
- (2006) Location of slaughterhouses under economies of scale. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 175 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Offshore upstream logistics for operations in arctic environment. Maritime-Port Technology and Development.
- (2013) A Stochastic Programming Model for Optimizing the Production of Farmed Atlantic Salmon. Stochastic Programming : Applications in Finance, Energy, Planning and Logistics.
- (2012) Intelligent Goods, Operations Research and Decision Support. Intelligent goods in transport system.
- (2011) Using Operations Research to Plan Natural Gas Production and Transportation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science, 8 Volume Set.
- (2011) Using hierarchical planning to exploit supply chain flexibility : an example from the Norwegian meat industry. The Supply chain in manufacturing, distribution and transportation : modeling, optimization, and applications.
- (2009) Managing Uncertainty and Flexibility in Supply Chain Optimization. 2009. ISBN 9788247115565. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (89).