Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The effect of insomnia on neuropsychological function in patients with comorbid symptoms of pain, fatigue and mood disorders. Archives of clinical neuropsychology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2017) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currently on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2017) Utlevering av analgetika til barn f?r og etter nye anbefalinger om kodein. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (12).
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2017) Processes in acceptance and commitment therapy and the rehabilitation of chronic fatigue. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (3).
- (2017) Gross and fine motor function in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2016) Chronic widespread pain - the need for a standard definition. Pain. vol. 157 (3).
- (2016) Metacognitions are associated with subjective memory problems in individuals on sick leave due to chronic fatigue. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7 (MAY).
- (2016) PhD and Master education – an update. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Hva vet vi om bruken av opioider ved ikke-malign smerte? : resultater fra studier basert på Reseptregisteret 2004-2014. Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift. vol. 124 (3).
- (2016) The duration and course of opioid therapy in patients with chronic non-malignant pain. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 60 (1).
- (2015) Subjective memory complaints among patients on sick leave are associated with symptoms of fatigue and anxiety. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Prevalence of use of non-prescription analgesics in the Norwegian HUNT3 population: Impact of gender, age, exercise and prescription of opioids. BMC Public Health. vol. 15.
- (2015) A particular effect of sleep, but not pain or depression, on the blood-oxygen-level dependent response during working memory tasks in patients with chronic pain. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 8.
- (2015) Reward responsiveness in patients with chronic pain. European Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (10).
- (2015) Use of nasal fentanyl for cancer pain: A pharmacoepidemiological study. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 29 (7).
- (2015) Consumption of and satisfaction with health care among opioid users with chronic non-malignant pain. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 59 (10).
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) The role of insomnia in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 78 (5).