Ana Priscilla Paniagua Lopez
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Halden research site: geotechnical characterization of a post glacial silt. AIMS Geosciences.
- (2019) Strength and stiffness on lab-mixed specimens of stabilized Norwegian clays. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers. Ground improvement.
- (2019) CPTU correlations for Norwegian clays: an update. AIMS Geosciences. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) Investigation of the change in soil fabric during cone penetration in silt using 2D measurements. Acta Geotechnica. vol. 13 (1).
- (2016) Microscopy techniques for viewing the inner structure of shear bands in sensitive clays. Geotechnical Testing Journal. vol. 39 (4).
- (2015) Microstructural study of deformation zones during cone penetration in silt at variable penetration rates. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 52 (12).
- (2013) Soil deformation around a penetrating cone in silt. Géotechnique Letters. vol. 3.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Effect of piezocone penetration rate on the classification of Norwegian silt. Cone Penetration Testing IV: Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Cone Penetration Testing (CPT 2018), June 21-22, 2018, Delft, The Netherlands.
- (2018) Variable rate of penetration and dissipation test results in a natural silty soil. Cone Penetration Testing IV: Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Cone Penetration Testing (CPT 2018), June 21-22, 2018, Delft, The Netherlands.
- (2018) Impact of sample quality on CPTU correlations in clay – Example from the Rakkestad clay. Cone Penetration Testing IV: Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Cone Penetration Testing (CPT 2018), June 21-22, 2018, Delft, The Netherlands.
- (2017) Evaluation of sample disturbance of three Norwegian clays. Unearth the Future, Connect beyond. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering.
- (2016) Study on the practices for preconsolidation stress evaluation from oedometer tests. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2014) CPT'14- Proc 3rd Int Symp on Cone Penetration Testing. CPT'14 - Proc from the 3rd International Symposium on Cone Penetration Testing.
- (2014) Microstructural study of the deformation zones around a penetrating cone tip in silty soil. Geomechanics from Micro to Macro. Proc 10th Int Symp on Geomechanics from Micro to Macro.
- (2014) Back calculation of CPT tests in silt by the Press-Replace technique. Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering: Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering, Delft, The Netherlands, 18-20 June 2014.
- (2013) Global failure pattern around a penetrating coned tip by X-ray micro tomography and digital volume correlation. Tomography of Materials and Structures.
- (2012) Improved finite element simulations for interpretation of cone penetration test results. NGM 2012. Proc of the 16th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2012) Experimental Study of the Deformation Pattern around a Penetrating Coned Tip. Multiphysical Testing of Soils and Shales.
- (2011) Three dimensional FE simulations of bearing capacity of footings with focus on shape factors. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics.
- (2014) Model testing of cone penetration in silt with numerical simulations. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0336-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (207).