Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Analytical transmission cross-coefficients for pink beam X-ray microscopy based on compound refractive lenses. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 184.
- (2018) Zernike phase contrast in high-energy x-ray transmission microscopy based on refractive optics. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 184.
- (2017) In-situ study of morphology and growth of primary alpha-Al(FeMnCr)Si intermetallics in an Al-Si alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 130.
- (2017) In situ hard X-ray transmission microscopy for material science. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 52 (6).
- (2017) Soft particles assisted grain refinement and strengthening of an Al-Bi-Zn alloy subjected to ECAP. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 703.
- (2017) Heterogeneous nucleation and grain growth of inoculated aluminium alloys: An integrated study by in-situ X-radiography and numerical modelling. Acta Materialia. vol. 140.
- (2016) α-Mg primary phase formation and dendritic morphology transition in solidification of a Mg-Nd-Gd-Zn-Zr casting alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 116.
- (2016) Correcting lateral chromatic aberrations in non-monochromatic X-ray microscopy. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 109 (5).
- (2016) In situ X-ray observations of gas porosity interactions with dendritic microstructures during solidification of Al-based alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 117 (1).
- (2016) Direct observation of spatially isothermal equiaxed solidification of an Al–Cu alloy in microgravity onboard the MASER13 sounding rocket. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 454.
- (2016) XRMON-SOL: Isothermal equiaxed solidification of a grain refined Al-20 wt%Cu alloy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 440.
- (2016) The Use of In Situ X-ray Imaging Methods in the Research and Development of Magnesium-Based Grain-Refined and Nanocomposite Materials. JOM: The Member Journal of TMS. vol. 68 (12).
- (2015) Numerical modelling and in-situ radiographic study of the grain nucleation and growth of inoculated aluminum alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 84 (1).
- (2015) Ultra-fast in-situ X-ray studies of evolving columnar dendrites in solidifying steel weld pools. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 84 (1).
- (2015) Rochelle salt - A structural reinvestigation with improved tools. I. the high-temperature paraelectric phase at 308 - K. IUCrJ. vol. 2 (1).
- (2015) Equiaxed dendritic solidification and grain refiner potency characterised through in situ X-radiography. Acta Materialia. vol. 95.
- (2015) Nebula: Reconstruction and visualization of scattering data in reciprocal space. Journal of Applied Crystallography. vol. 48.
- (2015) High ductility bulk nanostructured Al-Mg binary alloy processed by equal channel angular pressing and inter-pass annealing. Scripta Materialia. vol. 105.
- (2015) Microstructure evolution and mechanical behavior of a binary Al-7Mg alloy processed by equal-channel angular pressing. Acta Materialia. vol. 84.
- (2014) In situ X-ray ptychography imaging of high-temperature CO2 acceptor particle agglomerates. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 104 (24).