Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Diversity in changes of HRQoL over a one-year period after radiotherapy in Norwegian breast cancer survivors – results of cluster analyses. Quality of Life Research. vol. 28 (6).
- (2019) Self-esteem and mental health in adolescents - level and stability during a school year. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 28 (1-2).
- (2019) Physical Activity in Long-term Breast Cancer Survivors - a Mixed-Methods Approach. Breast.
- (2018) Everyday life in breast cancer survivors experiencing challenges: A qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 25 (4).
- (2018) Utvikling av nettbasert studietilbud ved NTNU – tverrprofesjonelt samarbeid er suksesskriteriet. Læring om læring. vol. 2 (1).
- (2018) Brystkreftoverlevere – informasjonsbehov i møtet med digitalisering av helsevesenet. Bestpractice Onkologi/Hematologi. vol. Juni 2018.
- (2017) Breast Cancer Patients’ Experiences with Information and Communication in Cancer Disease Trajectories. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2001.
- (2015) A randomized study of the effect of patient positioning on setup reproducibility and dose distribution to organs at risk in radiotherapy of rectal cancer patients. Radiation Oncology. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Religiousness and Social Support: A Study in Secular Norway. Review of religious research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2013) One-year course of fatigue after post-operative radiotherapy in Norwegian breast cancer patients – comparison to general population. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (2).
- (2012) Fatigue after breast cancer may be related to conditions other than the cancer. The impact of comorbidity is essential. Cancer Research. vol. 72 (24).
- (2011) Fatigue after radiotherapy treatment for breast cancer - possible predictors. Psychology and Health. vol. 26 (2).
- (2011) Early effects of contemporary breast radiation on health-related quality of life - Predictors of radiotherapy-related fatigue. Acta Oncologica. vol. 50 (8).
- (2010) Symptoms appearance during conformal radiotherapy of breast cancer - is there a need to worry?. Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- (2010) Validation of the Intestinal Part of the Prostate Cancer Questionnaire “QUFW94”: Psychometric Properties, Responsiveness, and Content Validity. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 77 (3).
- (2009) Sustaining good health after radiotherapy treatment for breast cancer – Possible predictors. Psychology and Health. vol. 24.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Helsefremming hos overlevere etter brystkreft og underlivskreft. Helsefremming i kommunehelsetjenesten.
- (2013) Health-Related Quality of Life After Radiotherapy Epistemological, methodological and clinical issues. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4320-9.
- (2004) Validation of the diagnosis-specific questionnaire “PCSS”- in relation to intestinal symptoms : focus on psychometric properties, responsiveness and content validity. 2004.