Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A semi-discrete scheme derived from variational principles for global conservative solutions of a Camassa–Holm system. Nonlinearity. vol. 34 (4).
- (2021) Toward accurate reservoir simulations on unstructured grids: design of simple error estimators and critical benchmarking of consistent discretization methods for practical implementation. SPE Journal. vol. 26 (6).
- (2018) Streamline simulation of a reactive advective flow with discontinuous flux function. Computational Geosciences. vol. 23 (2).
- (2017) Virtual element method for geomechanical simulations of reservoir models. Computational Geosciences.
- (2017) Fully implicit higher-order schemes applied to polymer flooding. Computational Geosciences. vol. 21 (5-6).
- (2017) Combining the modified discrete element method with the virtual element method for fracturing of porous media. Computational Geosciences. vol. 21 (5-6).
- (2017) Comparison between cell-centered and nodal-based discretization schemes for linear elasticity. Computational Geosciences.
- (2016) Study of the Well-Posedness of Models for the Inaccessible Pore Volume in Polymer Flooding. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 114 (1).
- (2016) Reservoir management optimization using well-specific upscaling and control switching. Computational Geosciences. vol. 20 (3).
- (2016) The single-cell transport problem for two-phase flow with polymer. Computational Geosciences. vol. 20 (3).
- (2015) A continuous interpolation between conservative and dissipative solutions. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma.
- (2015) A continuous interpolation between conservative and dissipative solutions for the two-component Camassa-Holm system. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma. vol. 3.
- (2015) Well-posedness of a model equation for neurotransmitter diffusion with reactive boundaries. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences. vol. 25 (2).
- (2014) Mathematical and live meningococcal models for simple sequence repeat dynamics - Coherent predictions and observations. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) A multi-symplectic numerical integrator for the two-component Camassa-Holm equation. Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics. vol. 21 (3).
- (2014) Global dissipative solutions of the two-component Camassa-Holm system for initial data with nonvanishing asymptotics. Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Fast Simulation of Polymer Injection in Heavy-Oil Reservoirs on the Basis of Topological Sorting and Sequential Splitting. SPE Journal. vol. 19 (6).
- (2014) Distinction between sequential and direct ionization in two-photon double ionization of helium. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 90 (5).
- (2013) LIPSCHITZ METRIC FOR THE CAMASSA-HOLM EQUATION ON THE LINE. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. Series A. vol. 33 (7).
- (2012) GLOBAL CONSERVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THE CAMASSA-HOLM EQUATION FOR INITIAL DATA WITH NONVANISHING ASYMPTOTICS. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. Series A. vol. 32 (12).