Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Do patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease exhibit compromised bone quality prior to proton pump inhibitor therapy?. Bone Reports. vol. 14:101095.
- (2021) Gastric cancers missed at upper endoscopy in central norway 2007 to 2016—a population-based study. Cancers. vol. 13 (22).
- (2021) Survival and disease recurrence in patients with duodenal neuroendocrine tumours—a single centre cohort. Cancers. vol. 13 (16).
- (2021) Factors associated with the persistence of oral 5-aminosalicylic acid monotherapy in ulcerative colitis: a nationwide Norwegian cohort study. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 14.
- (2021) HYPERGASTRINEMIA IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED MORTALITY IN GASTRIC ADENOCARCINOMA. United European Gastroenterology journal. vol. 9.
- (2021) Gastritis, Gastric Polyps and Gastric Cancer. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 22 (12).
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2020) Survival and disease recurrence in patients operated for small intestinal neuroendocrine tumors at a referral hospital. Surgial oncology. vol. 35.
- (2020) P760 Differences in persistence of oral mesalazine preparations as monotherapy in patients with ulcerative colitis. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 14 (January).
- (2020) Hypergastrinemia is associated with proximal and intestinal type gastric adenocarcinoma. Gastroenterology. vol. 158 (6).
- (2020) Hypergastrinemia is associated with an increased risk of gastric adenocarcinoma with proximal location: A prospective population-based nested case-control study. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 148.
- (2020) Bacterial Mucosa-associated Microbiome in Inflamed and Proximal Noninflamed Ileum of Patients With Crohn's Disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- (2020) P833 Bacterial mucosa-associated microbiome in inflamed and proximal non-inflamed ileum of patients with Crohn’s disease. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 14 (January).
- (2019) Hepatic micrometastases outside macrometastases are present in all patients with ileal neuroendocrine primary tumour at the time of liver resection. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (8).
- (2019) Adverse effects of proton pump inhibitors – evidence and plausibility. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:5203 (20).
- (2019) The phylogeny and biological function of gastric juice-microbiological consequences of removing gastric acid. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:6031 (23).
- (2019) Mucosal 5-aminosalicylic acid concentration, drug formulation and mucosal microbiome in patients with quiescent ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Role of Autoimmune Gastritis in Gastric Cancer. Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology. vol. 10 (9).
- (2018) Types of gastric carcinomas. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19.
- (2018) Not only stem cells, but also mature cells, particularly neuroendocrine cells, may develop into tumours: time for a paradigm shift. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 11.