Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Sustainable operation of geothermal power plants: why economics matters. Geothermal Energy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2021) Business model innovation for the energy market: Joint value creation for electricity retailers and their customers. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 73.
- (2020) Green and regional? A multi-criteria assessment framework for the provision of green electricity for electric vehicles in Germany. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 87.
- (2020) Evaluation of Synergies in the Context of European Multi-Business Utilities. Energies. vol. 13 (24).
- (2020) Using value-focused thinking and multicriteria decision making to evaluate energy transition alternatives. Decision Analysis. vol. 17 (4).
- (2020) An Exploratory Economic Analysis of Underground Pumped-Storage Hydro Power Plants in Abandoned Deep Coal Mines. Energies. vol. 13 (21).
- (2020) Economic implications of forecasting electricity generation from variable renewable energy sources. Renewable Energy. vol. 161.
- (2020) An integrated two-level demand-side management game applied to smart energy hubs with storage. Energy. vol. 206.
- (2020) Li-ion battery storage in private households with PV systems: Analyzing the economic impacts of battery aging and pooling. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 29.
- (2020) Economic Feasibility of Semi-Underground Pumped Storage Hydropower Plants in Open-Pit Mines. Energies. vol. 13 (16).
- (2019) Energiewende @ Risk: On the Continuation of Renewable Power Generation at the End of Public Policy Support. Energies. vol. 12 (19).
- (2019) Optimal timing of onshore wind repowering in Germany under policy regime changes: A real options analysis. Energies. vol. 12 (24).