Rigmor Einang Alnes
Background and activities
Registered nurse with experience in community health and long experience as a teacher in the Bachelor - and further education in nursing. Research coordinator at the Department of Health NTNU in Alesund.
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
Dementia care, specifically focusing on interactions between persons with dementia and care staff. Rehabilitation related to chronic diseases and use of welfare technology. Counselling to improve learning in organizations. Simulation as a pedogogic tool in education.
- SP200115 - Clinical studies, Community nursing 3rd and 4th semester
- SM100515 - Nutrition, microbiology and hygiene
- SY200215 - Nursing for various patient groups, 3rd semester
- SY100116 - Basic nursing
- SM100115 - First aid with CPR and AED training
- SP200415 - Clinical studies, Medical nursing 3rd and 4th semester
- HELA6021 - Clinical Supervision - Advanced Level
- HM502313 - Master thesis for the master in advanced clinical nursing - the critically ill
- SS300115 - Social Science II
- SM100616 - Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
- SY300515 - Bachelor's thesis in nursing - empirical study
- SY300215 - Bachelor thesis - Nursing
- SY200115 - Ethics and nursing theories
- SY200315 - Nursing for various patient groups, 4th semester
- SP300415 - Clinical studies, Medical nursing 5th and 6th semester
- SP300115 - Clinical studies, Community nursing 5th and 6th semester
- SP300215 - Clinical studies, Psychiatry 5th and 6th semester
- SY300115 - Health Promotion and Preventive Nursing
- HELA6000 - Student counselling in health and social sciences Part 1
- SP200315 - Clinical studies, Surgical nursing 3rd and 4th semester
- SP300315 - Clinical studies, Surgical nursing 5th and 6th semester
- HELA6020 - Clinical Supervision - Basic Level
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Coping with everyday life for home-dwelling persons with dementia: A qualitative study. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 14.
- (2021) Informal caregivers and persons with dementia's everyday life coping. Health Psychology Open (HPO). vol. 8 (1).
- (2020) How Volunteers Contribute to Persons with Dementia Coping in Everyday Life. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 13.
- (2020) Separation characterized by responsibility and guilt : family caregivers' experience with palliative care for a close family member with severe dementia in long-term care facilities. Dementia. vol. 20 (2).
- (2020) Sykepleieres erfaringer med palliativ plan og etisk refleksjon i Møre og Romsdal. Omsorg: Nordisk tidsskrift for Palliativ Medisin. vol. 37 (2).
- (2019) Medisinske praksisstudier i forsterket sykehjemsavdeling: en ny mulighet i sykepleierutdanningen. [Medical clinical placements in specialized nursing home units – a new opportunity in nursing education?]. Nordisk sygeplejeforskning. vol. 9 (4).
- (2019) Palliativ plan og etisk refleksjon. Geriatrisk sykepleie.
- (2018) A painful experience of limited understanding : healthcare professionals’ experiences with palliative care of people with severe dementia in Norwegian nursing homes. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 17.
- (2018) Perceived barriers and facilitators in providing palliative care for people with severe dementia : the healthcare professionals' experiences. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18:709.
- (2017) Bruk av videokommunikasjon i hverdagsrehabilitering – utprøving og erfaring. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning.
- (2014) Electronic Tracking of Users With Cognitive Impairment (Contrasting a Literature Review With Local Experience). CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1251.
- (2013) The influence of the learning climate on learning outcomes from Marte Meo counselling in dementia care. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 21 (1).
- (2011) Insights gained through Marte Meo counselling : experiences of nurses in dementia specific care units. International Journal of Older People Nursing. vol. 6 (2).
- (2011) Marte Meo Counselling : a promising tool to support positive interactions between residents with dementia and nurses in nursing homes. Journal of Research in Nursing. vol. 16 (5).
- (2007) Positivt samspel i demensomsorga : har rettleiing med Marte Meo-metoden effekt?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 44 (11).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Lokaliseringsteknologi - nytte og utfordringar. Ei undersøking om bruk av lokaliseringsteknologi for personer med kognitiv svikt. Fragmentering eller mobilisering? : regional utvikling i Nordvest : Fjordantologien 2014.
- (2015) Drivers and barriers in public sector innovations, regional perspectives and lessons learned from the ALV project. Fragmentering eller mobilisering? : regional utvikling i Nordvest : Fjordantologien 2014.
- (2015) Evaluering og justering av modell for forebyggende hjemmebesøk i Ålesund kommune. 2015. ISBN 978-82-92186-54-1.
- (2014) Dementia and interaction A qualitative exploratory study of Marte meo counselling for staff in dementia-spesific care units. 2014. ISBN 978-82-8264-709-0.
- (2014) Sporing av personer med kognitiv svikt med hjelp av GPS. 2014. ISBN 978-82-93269-61-8.