Rikke Bramming Jørgensen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Nano-sized emission from commercially available paints used for indoor surfaces during drying. Chemosphere. vol. 189.
- (2017) Real-Time Measurements and Characterization of Airborne Particulate Matter from a Primary Silicon Carbide Production Plant. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 14 (12).
- (2016) Personal exposure to ultrafine particles from PVC welding and concrete work during tunnel rehabilitation. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 73 (7).
- (2016) Organizational Strategies to Manage Expatriate Worries about Pollution Levels in Megacities. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Comparison of Three Real-Time Measurement Methods for Airborne Ultrafine Particles in the Silicon Alloy Industry. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. vol. 13 (9).
- (2016) Characterisation of Exposure to Ultrafine Particles from Surgical Smoke by Use of a Fast Mobility Particle Sizer. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 60 (7).
- (2015) Eco labelling from the consumer perspective: A case study of indoor paint products. Journal of Research for Consumers. vol. 27.
- (2013) Introduction of a method for presenting health-based impacts of the emission from products, based on emission measurements of materials used in manufacturing of the products. Environmental impact assessment review. vol. 43.
- (2013) Simulated Restaurant Cook Exposure to Emissions of PAHs, Mutagenic Aldehydes, and Particles from Frying Bacon. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Integrating human health impact from indoor emissions into an LCA: a case study evaluating the significance of the use stage. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 18 (3).
- (2010) The new managerial challenge: Transforming environmental and health issues to competitive advantages. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 5 (2).
- (2010) Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), mutagenic aldehydes and particulate matter during pan frying of beefsteak. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 67 (4).
- (2008) Sub-micrometer particles: Their level and how they spread after pan frying of beefsteak. Indoor and Built Environment. vol. 17 (3).
- (2007) Sorption of VOCs on material surfaces as the deciding factor when choosing a ventilation strategy. Building and Environment. vol. 42.
- (2000) Introduction of a sink-diffusion model to describe the interaction between volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and material surfaces. Indoor Air: International Journal of Indoor Environment and Health. vol. 10.
- (1999) Sorption behaviour of volatile organic compounds on material surfaces - the influence of combinations of compounds and materials compared to sorption of single compounds on single materials. Environment International. vol. 25 (1).
- (1999) Chamber testing of adsorption of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) on material surfaces. Indoor Air: International Journal of Indoor Environment and Health. vol. 9 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Accident and disease prevention in working life: Common grounds and areas for mutual learning. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2018) Particle transfer through a heat wheel in a highly insulated building. Roomvent&Ventilation 2018: Excellent Indoor Climate and High Performing Ventilation. Proceedings.
- (2009) Byggematerialer. Hus og helse.