Rikke Bramming Jørgensen
Background and activities
- TEP4315 - Indoor Environment
- IØ8500 - Work, Exposure and Health
- TIØ4520 - Safety, Health and Environment, Specialization Project
- TIØ4186 - Occupational Health and Safety
- TIØ4925 - Safety, Health and Environment, Master's Thesis
- TIØ4521 - Health, Safety and Environment, Specialization Project
- TIØ4351 - Occupational Hygiene
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Inflammatory effects of exposure to different stone types used in Norwegian asphalt. SINTEF proceedings.
- (2021) Short term measurements of indoor air quality when using the home office in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 246.
- (2021) A methodology for the selection of pollutants for ensuring good indoor air quality using the de-trended cross-correlation function. Building and Environment. vol. 209.
- (2021) Association between exposure to different stone aggregates from asphalt and blood coagulability: A human exposure chamber study. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 778.
- (2020) Exposure to ultrafine particles in the ferroalloy industry using a logbook method. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) Can CO2 sensors in the ventilation system of a pool facility help reduce the variability in the trihalomethane concentration observed in indoor air?. Environment International. vol. 138 (105665).
- (2019) Comparison of four nanoparticle monitoring instruments relevant for occupational hygiene applications. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Nano-sized emission from commercially available paints used for indoor surfaces during drying. Chemosphere. vol. 189.
- (2017) Real-Time Measurements and Characterization of Airborne Particulate Matter from a Primary Silicon Carbide Production Plant. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 14 (12).
- (2016) Personal exposure to ultrafine particles from PVC welding and concrete work during tunnel rehabilitation. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 73 (7).
- (2016) Organizational Strategies to Manage Expatriate Worries about Pollution Levels in Megacities. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Comparison of Three Real-Time Measurement Methods for Airborne Ultrafine Particles in the Silicon Alloy Industry. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 13 (9).
- (2016) Characterisation of Exposure to Ultrafine Particles from Surgical Smoke by Use of a Fast Mobility Particle Sizer. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 60 (7).
- (2015) Eco labelling from the consumer perspective: A case study of indoor paint products. Journal of Research for Consumers. vol. 27.
- (2013) Introduction of a method for presenting health-based impacts of the emission from products, based on emission measurements of materials used in manufacturing of the products. Environmental impact assessment review. vol. 43.
- (2013) Simulated Restaurant Cook Exposure to Emissions of PAHs, Mutagenic Aldehydes, and Particles from Frying Bacon. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Integrating human health impact from indoor emissions into an LCA: a case study evaluating the significance of the use stage. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 18 (3).
- (2010) The new managerial challenge: Transforming environmental and health issues to competitive advantages. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 5 (2).
- (2010) Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), mutagenic aldehydes and particulate matter during pan frying of beefsteak. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 67 (4).
- (2008) Sub-micrometer particles: Their level and how they spread after pan frying of beefsteak. Indoor and Built Environment. vol. 17 (3).