Rita Maria Ugarelli
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Understanding the governance of urban water services from an institutional logics perspective. Utilities Policy. vol. 68.
- (2020) A framework to explain the role of boundary objects in sustainability transitions. Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions. vol. 36.
- (2019) Principal component analysis for decision support in integrated water management. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 19 (8).
- (2018) Getting into the water with the Ecosystem Services Approach: The DESSIN ESS evaluation framework. Ecosystem Services. vol. 30.
- (2018) Relevance of hydraulic modelling in planning and operating real-time pressure control: Case of Oppegård municipality. Journal of Hydroinformatics. vol. 20 (3).
- (2018) Performance based modelling of long-term deterioration to support rehabilitation and investment decisions in drinking water distribution systems. Urban Water Journal. vol. 15 (1).
- (2018) Rehabilitation planning of water distribution network through a reliability-based risk assessment. Water. vol. 10:277 (3).
- (2017) Strategies for the electric regulation of pressure control valves. Journal of Hydroinformatics. vol. 19 (5).
- (2017) Investigation of the Ability to Accurately Estimate Background Leakage Parameters in WDS Network Simulation Models. Journal of water resources planning and management. vol. 143 (4).
- (2016) Field-Oriented Methodology for Real-Time Pressure Control to Reduce Leakage in Water Distribution Networks. Journal of water resources planning and management. vol. 142 (12).
- (2016) An integrated modeling approach to optimize the management of a water distribution system: improving the sustainability while dealing with water loss, energy consumption and environmental impacts. Procedia Engineering. vol. 162.
- (2016) Supporting Real-time Pressure Control in Oppegård Municipality with WDNetXL. Procedia Engineering. vol. 154.
- (2016) Metabolism-based modelling for performance assessment of a water supply system: a case study of Reggio Emilia, Italy. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Decision support system for the long-term city metabolism planning problem. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 16 (2).
- (2016) Decision support system for metabolism-based transition to urban water systems of tomorrow. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 16 (3).
- (2016) Improving the benefits of sewer condition deterioration modelling through information content analysis. Water Science and Technology. vol. 74 (10).
- (2016) Improving data collection strategies and infrastructure asset management tool utilisation through cost benefit considerations. Urban Water Journal. vol. 13 (7).
- (2015) Infiltration/Inflow Assessment and Detection in Urban Sewer System. Vann. vol. 1 (1).
- (2015) Hydraulic system modelling: background leakage model calibration in Oppegård municipality. Procedia Engineering. vol. 119.
- (2015) Leakage management: planning remote real time controlled pressure reduction in Oppegård municipality. Procedia Engineering. vol. 119.