Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Analytical Calculation of Yoke Flux Patterns in Fractional-Slot Permanent Magnet Machines. IEEE transactions on magnetics. vol. 53 (4).
- (2017) Design of Dual Purpose No-Voltage Combined Windings for Bearingless Motors. IEEE transactions on industry applications. vol. 53 (5).
- (2017) Design optimization of ironless multi-stage axial-flux permanent magnet generators for offshore wind turbines. Engineering optimization (Print). vol. 49 (5).
- (2015) Dual-Purpose No-Voltage Winding Design for the Bearingless AC Homopolar and Consequent Pole Motors. IEEE transactions on industry applications. vol. 51 (4).
- (2015) Magnetic equivalent circuit modeling of the AC homopolar machine for flywheel energy storage. IEEE transactions on energy conversion. vol. 30 (4).
- (2015) Effects of Loading and slot harmonic on Radial Magnetic Forces in Low-Speed Permanent Magnet Machine with Concentrated Windings. IEEE transactions on magnetics. vol. 51 (6).
- (2014) Influence of pole and slot combinations on magnetic forces and vibration in low-speed PM wind generators. IEEE transactions on magnetics. vol. 50 (5).
- (2014) Slot harmonic effect on magnetic forces and vibration in low-speed permanent-magnet machine with concentrated windings. IEEE transactions on industry applications. vol. 50 (5).
- (2014) Multiphysics 3D Modelling of Ironless Permanent Magnet Generators. Energy Procedia. vol. 53.
- (2013) Marine Current Turbines and Generator preference. A technology review. The Renewable Energies and Power Quality Journal (RE&PQJ).
- (2013) Design and measurement of a passive thrust magnetic bearing for a bearingless motor. Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
- (2013) Using third harmonic for shape optimization of flux density distribution in linear permanent-magnet machine. Applied Mechanics and Materials.
- (2013) Development of a segmented linear variable flux reluctance motor with DC-field coil. Applied Mechanics and Materials. vol. 416-417.
- (2013) High-power generators for offshore wind turbines. Energy Procedia. vol. 35.
- (2013) Comparison of linear switched flux permanent magnet machines. Applied Mechanics and Materials. vol. 416-417.
- (2012) Percussive Drilling Application of a Tubular Reciprocating Translational Motion Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor. Journal of international Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems. vol. 1 (4).
- (2010) Performance Comparisons Among Radial-Flux, Multistage Axial-Flux, and Three-Phase Transverse-Flux PM Machines for Downhole Applications. IEEE transactions on industry applications. vol. 46 (2).
- (2010) Tubular Linear Oscillatory Machine for Drilling Applications. Journal of Electrical Engineering. vol. 10.
- (2008) Applications of Linear Permanent Magnet Actuators in Offshore Applications. Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering.
- (1998) Efficient Spanning Trees for a High-Order Edge Element T-_C Eddy Current Formulation. IEEE transactions on magnetics. vol. 34 (5).