Background and activities
Main Supervisor: Lars Olof Nord - Associate Professor at Department of Energy and Process Engineering (NTNU)
Co-Supervisor: Bernhard Müller - Professor at Department of Energy and Process Engineering (NTNU)
Co-Supervisor: Petter Nekså - Professor II at Department of Energy and Process Engineering (NTNU) / Chief Scientist at SINTEF Energy
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- Energy engineering
- Power cycle simulation and optimization
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Exergy analysis
- Turbomachinery design
- Shape optimization
- Master of Science in Natural Gas Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway (2015-2017).
- Bachelors degree in Energy Engineering, University of Vigo, Spain (2011-2015).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) One-Dimensional Annular Diffuser Model for Preliminary Turbomachinery Design. International Journal of Turbomachinery, Propulsion and Power. vol. 4 (3).
- (2019) Preliminary Design and Optimization of Axial Turbines Accounting for Diffuser Performance. International Journal of Turbomachinery, Propulsion and Power. vol. 4 (3).
- (2018) Gas turbine exhaust gas heat recovery by organic Rankine cycles (ORC) for offshore combined heat and power applications - Energy and exergy analysis. Energy. vol. 165 (Part B).
- (2017) Fluid selection and thermodynamic optimization of organic Rankine cycles for waste heat recovery applications. Energy Procedia. vol. 129.
- (2017) Simulation of Starting and Stopping Vortices of an Airfoil. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (2017) Thermodynamic optimization of an organic Rankine cycle for power generation from a low temperature geothermal heat source. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Design of an Experimental ORC Expander Setup Using Natural Working Fluids. Proceedings of the 5th International Seminar on ORC Power Systems.
- (2019) Efficiency Correlations for Off-design Performance Prediction of ORC Axial-flow Turbines. Proceedings of the 5th International Seminar on ORC Power Systems.