Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Medisinsk revolusjon, kunstig intelligens og milliardindustri Dominerende sosiotekniske forestillinger i medieringen av kreftfeltet. Norsk Medietidsskrift. vol. 29 (1).
- (2021) Reframing cancer: challenging the discourse on cancer and cancer drugs—a Norwegian perspective: Reframing Cancer. BMC Medical Ethics. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) Insect feeds in salmon aquaculture: sociotechnical imagination and responsible story-telling. Journal of Insects as Food and Feed.
- (2021) Precision medicine and the principle of equal treatment: a conjoint analysis. BMC Medical Ethics. vol. 22.
- (2020) Multi-scale integrated evaluation of the sustainability of large-scale use of alternative feeds in salmon aquaculture. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 248.
- (2020) Transforming Scientists’ Understanding of Science–Society Relations. Stimulating Double‑Loop Learning when Teaching RRI. Science and Engineering Ethics. vol. 26.
- (2019) The role of metrics in the governance of the water-energy-food nexus within the European Commission. Journal of Rural Studies.
- (2019) Striving For Reflexive Science. fteval Journal for Research and Technology Policy Evaluation. vol. 48.
- (2019) Indicator development as a site of collective imagination? The case of European Commission policies on the circular economy. Culture and Organization.
- (2018) Teaching Responsible Research and Innovation: A Phronetic Perspective. Science and Engineering Ethics.
- (2017) The response of a boreal deep-sea sponge holobiont to acute thermal stress. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:1660 (1).
- (2017) Applying principles of sociotechnical systems onto working environment research. Nordic Journal of Working Life Studies. vol. 7.
- (2017) Exploring the concept of integrity - Toward a craft-inspired interpretation. Nordic Journal of Working Life Studies. vol. 7 (S2).
- (2016) New narratives for innovation. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 197.
- (2016) The missing link in ABS: The relationship between resource and product. Environmental Policy and Law. vol. 46 (3-4).
- (2014) Making common sense of vaccines: an example of discussing the recombinant attenuated salmonella vaccine with the public. NanoEthics. vol. 8 (2).
- (2014) The walkshop approach to science and technology Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics. vol. 21 (1).
- (2013) Knowledge and power: exploring unproductive interplay between quantitative and qualitative researchers. Journal of Mixed Methods Research. vol. 7 (2).
- (2013) The Technolife Project: An experimental approach to new ethical frameworks for emerging science and technology. International Journal of Sustainable Development. vol. 16 (1/2).
- (2013) Science, Utopia and the human condition. International Journal of Foresight and Innovation Policy. vol. 9 (2/3/4).