Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The response of a boreal deep-sea sponge holobiont to acute thermal stress. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:1660 (1).
- (2017) Applying Principles of Sociotechnical Systems onto Working Environment Research. Nordic Journal of Working Life Studies. vol. 7 (S2).
- (2017) Exploring the Concept of Integrity—Toward a CraftInspired Interpretation. Nordic Journal of Working Life Studies. vol. 7 (S2).
- (2016) New narratives for innovation. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- (2016) The missing link in ABS: The relationship between resource and product. Environmental Policy and Law. vol. 46 (3-4).
- (2014) Making common sense of vaccines: an example of discussing the recombinant attenuated salmonella vaccine with the public. NanoEthics. vol. 8 (2).
- (2014) The walkshop approach to science and technology Ethics. Science and Engineering Ethics. vol. 21 (1).
- (2013) Knowledge and power: exploring unproductive interplay between quantitative and qualitative researchers. Journal of Mixed Methods Research. vol. 7 (2).
- (2013) The Technolife Project: An experimental approach to new ethical frameworks for emerging science and technology. International Journal of Sustainable Development. vol. 16 (1/2).
- (2012) Avstand og Avmakt. Nytt Norsk Tidsskrift.
- (2012) Inclusive Protected Area Management in the Amazon: The Importance of Social Networks over Ecological Knowledge. Sustainability. vol. 4 (12).
- (2011) Rethinking scientific responsibility. Journal of Medical Ethics. vol. 37 (5).
- (2011) Change and commitment: beyond risk and responsibility. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 14 (8).
- (2011) Conversations About Responsible Nanoresearch. NanoEthics. vol. 5 (1).
- (2011) Regulating Nanoparticles: the Problem of Uncertainty. European Journal of Law and Technology. vol. 2 (3).
- (2011) trond, tora og askeladden – et forskningspolitisk eventyr. Nytt Norsk Tidsskrift. vol. 3.
- (2010) Looking North and South: Ideals and realities of inclusive environmental governance. Geoforum. vol. 41.
- (2010) Why Are There So Many Theories for Sex, and What Do We Do with Them?. Journal of Heredity. vol. 101.
- (2009) Life at all costs: European precautionary policies on xenotransplantation. International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management. vol. 12.
- (2009) Understanding nano images. Techné: Research in Philosophy and Technology. vol. 13 (3).