Background and activities
Satellite monitoring and assessment of Road/Bridge/Rail/ infrastructure- Applications to the Coastal Highway Route E39
Period of PhD:
Prof. Hossein Nahavandchi
Road, Transport, and Geomatics
B. Eng. in Surveying at Tehran university, Iran
M. Sc in Remote Sensing at Tehran university, Iran
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Persistent Scatterer Analysis Using Dual-Polarization Sentinel-1 Data: Contribution From VH Channel. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (9).
- (2018) Efficient Ground Surface Displacement Monitoring Using Sentinel-1 Data: Integrating Distributed Scatterers (DS) Identified Using Two-Sample t-Test with Persistent Scatterers (PS). Remote Sensing. vol. 10 (5).
- (2017) Quantifying groundwater exploitation induced subsidence in the Rafsanjan plain, southeastern Iran, using InSAR time-series and in situ measurements. Engineering Geology. vol. 218.
- (2017) Seasonal variation analysis of Greenland ice mass time-series. Acta Geodaetica et Geophysica Hungarica. vol. 53 (1).
- (2016) Deformation analysis of the Trondheim city from SAR Interferometry. ESA SP.
- (2016) Multi-sensor InSAR analysis of surface displacement over coastal urban city of Trondheim. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 100.
- (2015) Comparison of X-band, L-band and C-band radar images for monitoring subsidence in agricultural regions. ESA SP. vol. SP-731.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Deformation analysis of the Trondheim city from SAR Interferometry. Proceedings Living Planet Symposium 2016.
- (2019) Multi-temporal interferometry (MTI) techniques for ground deformation mapping using Sentinel-1-SAR data. 2019. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (153).