Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) FlowCyl: one-parameter cement paste rheology test developed at NTNU, Norway. Rhéologie. vol. 35.
- (2019) Analysing limitations of the FlowCyl as a one-point viscometer test for cement paste. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 218.
- (2018) Effect of the fibre type on the rheological and mechanical properties of cementitious composites for thin overlays. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 762.
- (2018) Applicability of micro-fibre reinforced cementitious composites for thin overlays in construction: Effect of fibre type and dosage. Engineering for Rural Development. vol. 17.
- (2017) Measurement of particle size distribution and specific surface area for crushed concrete aggregate fines. Advanced Powder Technology. vol. 28 (3).
- (2017) Three dimensional shape analysis of concrete aggregate ﬁnes produced by VSI crushing. Powder Technology. vol. 308.
- (2017) Comparison of 2-D and 3-D shape analysis of concrete aggregate ﬁnes from VSI crushing. Powder Technology. vol. 309.
- (2017) Influence of crushed aggregate fines with micro-proportioned particle size distributions on rheology of cement paste. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 80.
- (2017) Measuring rheological properties of cement pastes: most common techniques, procedures and challenges. RILEM Technical Letters. vol. 2.
- (2017) Method development to evaluate steel fiber performance in concrete with expansive additives under restrained hardening conditions: Preliminary results. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 251 (1).
- (2016) Crushed sand in concrete - Effect of particle shape in different fractions and filler propertties on rheology. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 71.
- (2016) Possibilities of improving crushed sand performance in fresh concrete by washing: a case study. Materials and Structures. vol. 49 (12).
- (2016) Crushed sand in concrete - Effect of particle shape in different fractions and filler properties on rheology. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 71.
- (2015) Sand production with VSI crushing and air classification: Optimising fines grading for concrete production with micro-proportioning. Minerals Engineering. vol. 78.
- (2014) Sand from the rocks. Bulk Solids Handling. vol. 34 (3).
- (2014) Shape properties of crushed aggregate fillers. Powder Technology.
- (2014) Filler from crushed aggregate for concrete: pore structure, specific surface, particle shape and size distribution. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 54.
- (2016) Concrete Technology 1. TKT 4215. Kompendium. 2016. ISBN 82-7482-098-3.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Decreasing the Magnitude of Shear Rates in the FlowCyl. 'Better, smarter, stronger', Proceedings for the International Federation for Structural Concrete 5th International fib Congress.
- (2017) The Particle-Matrix model: limitations and further improvements needed. NORDIC CONCRETE RESEARCH. Proceedings of the XXIII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium.