Rønnaug Astri Ødegård
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Health-related quality of life after camp-based family obesity treatment: an RCT. BMJ Paediatrics Open. vol. 3 (1).
- (2019) Quantifying the impact of genes on body mass index during the obesity epidemic: Longitudinal findings from the HUNT Study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 366.
- (2019) Intrauterine metformin exposure and offspring cardiometabolic risk factors (PedMet study): a 5-10 year follow-up of the PregMet randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Child and Adolescent Health. vol. 3 (3).
- (2018) Metformin use in PCOS pregnancies increases the risk of offspring overweight at 4 years of age: follow-up of two RCTs. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (4).
- (2018) Fetal growth and birth anthropometrics in metformin-exposed offspring born to mothers with PCOS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (2).
- (2017) Camp-based family treatment of childhood obesity: randomised controlled trial. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 102 (4).
- (2017) Early gut mycobiota and mother-offspring transfer. Microbiome. vol. 5 (1).
- (2015) Family intervention targeting obese children: Treatment cost differences of two standardized programs. Obesity Facts.
- (2014) Single versus multiple-family intervention in childhood overweight - Finnmark Activity School: A randomised trial. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 99 (3).
- (2013) A randomised study on the effectiveness of therapist-led v. self-help parental intervention for treating childhood obesity. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 110 (6).
- (2012) Change in Body Fat during a Family-Based Treatment of Obesity in Children: The Relative Importance of Energy Intake and Physical Activity. Obesity Facts. vol. 5 (4).
- (2011) Treatment of obesity in children: Parent's perceived emotional barriers as predictor of change in body fat. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 5 (3).
- (2009) Aerobic interval training reduces cardiovascular risk factors more than a multi treatment approach in overweight adolescents. Clinical Science. vol. 116 (3-4).
- (2009) Impaired parent-reported quality of life in treatment-seeking children with obesity is mediated by high levels of psychopathology. Quality of Life Research. vol. 18 (9).
- (2008) Childhood Adiposity:RCT study of a manualized group treatment targeting parent`s beliefs and behavior. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity.
- (2006) Reducing cardiovascular risk factors in obese adolescents. Atherosclerosis Supplements. vol. 7 (3).
- (2006) Reducing cardiovascular risk factors in obese adolescents. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 13.
- (2002) Insulin-like growth factor-I and leptin in umbilical cord plasma and infant birth size at term. Pediatrics. vol. 109.
- (2002) Alfa-feto protein in umbilical cord plasma in relation to servere pre-eclampsia, birth weight and future breast cancer risk. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 86.
- (2002) Insulin-like growth factor-I and IGF binding proteins in umbilical cord plasma in relation to preeclampsia and infant birth weight: A prospective study in Norway. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 99.