Background and activities
Gust with som supporting activities.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A novel compound isolated from Sclerochloa dura has anti-inflammatory effects. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 81 (1).
- (2016) Thin-Layer Chromatography of Green Leaves Extracts: Zinc Migrates into Pheophytin on TLC Silica Plates with Fluorescence Indicator (F 254). JPC - Journal of Planar Chromatography - Modern TLC. vol. 29 (6).
- (2012) Normal- and reverse-phase paper chromatography of leaf extracts of Dandelions. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 89 (10).
- (2011) Experimental studies and modeling of a fixed bed reactor for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis using biosyngas. Fuel processing technology. vol. 92 (5).
- (2010) Synthesis of a Highly Unsaturated, Stable Hydroxy Peroxide: A Yellow [lrarr2] Blue Color-Changing Carotenoid Oxidation Product with Leuco Dye Properties. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2010) Comparative Study on Engine Performance and Diesel Emissions with European Diesel Fuel (DF)-Diethylene Glycol Dimethyl Ether (DGM) and Fischer-Tropsch (FT)-DGM Blends. Energy & Fuels. vol. 24.
- (2010) Massespektrometri som følsom sanntid (real-time) målemetode av flyktige komponenter i luft og vann: MIMS - Membrane Introduced MS. Massenytt. vol. 7 (2).
- (2009) Hydrophilic carotenoids: facile syntheses of carotenoid oxime hydrochlorides as long-chain, highly unsaturated cationic (bola)amphiphiles. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. vol. 161 (1).
- (2001) Regioselective hydrolysis of diesters of (Z)- and (E)-2-methyl-butene dioic acids by PLE. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 42.
- (2010) Biomonitorering av benzen. 2010.