Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) An Operational Approach to Maritime Cyber Resilience. TransNav, International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation. vol. 15 (1).
- (2021) The contribution of Vessel Traffic Services to safe coexistence between automated and conventional vessels. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2019) How vessel traffic service operators cope with complexity – only human performance absorbs human performance. Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science.
- (2019) Is Full-autonomy the Way to Go Towards Maximizing the Ocean Potentials?. TransNav, International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) Enhancing Navigator Competence by Demonstrating Maritime Cyber Security. Journal of navigation. vol. 71 (5).
- (2018) Validation of a maritime usability study with eye tracking data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10916 LNAI.
- (2018) Fremtidens autonome ubemannede kapasiteter i Sjøforsvaret. Necesse. vol. 3 (2).
- (2018) A human perspective on maritime autonomy. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10916 LNAI.
- (2017) Developing a High-Speed Route Monitor window. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10285 LNAI.
- (2017) Maritime Usability Study using Eye Tracking. Journal of navigation. vol. 70 (5).
- (2017) Scan Pattern for the Maritime Navigator. TransNav, International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Comparative study of the Skjold-class bridge- and simulator navigation training. European Journal of Navigation. vol. 1 (1).
- (2016) Comprehension of the Eye of the Navigator. Coordinates : a monthly magazine on positioning, navigation and beyond. vol. 12 (8).
- (2013) Hierarchical task analysis, situation-awareness and support software. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2007) Vurdering av maritime behov for modernisering av IALA DGPS tjenester fra Kystverket. 2007.
- (2005) Use of Depth Perception for the Improved Understanding of Hydrographic Data. 2005.