Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Talent Development Environments in Football: Comparing the Top-Five and Bottom-Five-Ranked Football Academies in Norway. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 18 (3).
- (2020) Sykepleiestudentenes kliniske praksis – om klinisk læringsmiljø og studenttilfredshet. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 16 (2).
- (2020) Self-reported playing time and justice as predictors of coach satisfaction: An analysis of elite ice-hockey and handball players. Cogent Social Sciences. vol. 7 (1).
- (2020) Racing with superior and inferior team-members: an experimental test of effort changes in a cycling team sprint. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- (2020) The Relationship Between Motivational Climate and Personal Treatment Satisfaction Among Young Soccer Players in Norway: The Moderating Role of Supportive Coach-Behaviour. Sports. vol. 8 (12).
- (2019) Athletes as “Cultural Architects”: A Qualitative Analysis of Elite Coaches’ Perceptions of Highly Influential Soccer Players. The Sport Psychologist. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Positive environments in youth football:Perceived justice and coach feedback as predictors of athletes’ needs satisfaction. German Journal of Exercise and Sport Research. vol. 48.
- (2018) Childhood football play and practice in relation to self-regulation and national team selection; a study of Norwegian elite youth players. Journal of Sports Sciences. vol. 36 (20).
- (2018) Group cohesion, needs satisfaction, and self-regulated learning: A one-year prospective study of elite youth soccer players' perceptions of their club team. Psychology of Sport And Exercise. vol. 39.
- (2017) Praksisopplæringen i grunnskolelærerutdanningene – en studie om veiledningskvalitet. UNIPED. vol. 40 (3).
- (2017) Mental toughness in elite and sub-elite female soccer players. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 29 (1).
- (2017) Shared mental models, role ambiguity, team identification and social loafing in elite sports groups: A mediation analysis. Sport & Exercise Psychology Review. vol. 13 (2).
- (2017) Team identity in youth soccer: The role of coaches’ feedback patterns and use of humour. International journal of sports science & coaching. vol. 12 (6).
- (2017) Norwegian football academy players - Player's self-assessed skills, stress and coach-athlete relationship. The Open Sports Sciences Journal. vol. 10.
- (2016) Mental Toughness Moderates Social Loafing in Cycle Time-Trial Performance. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. vol. 87 (3).
- (2016) The extended Theory of Planned Behaviour and college grades: the role of cognition and past behaviour in the prediction of students’ academic intentions and achievements. Educational Psychology. vol. 36 (4).
- (2016) Does mindfulness affect participants’ response to a vocational rehabilitation program?. Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) En retrospektiv studie av idrettsspesifikk aktivitet til 5 norske elite seriefotballspillere. Idrottsforum.org - Nordic Sport Studies Forum.
- (2015) A team fares well with a fair coach: Predictors of social loafing in interactive female sport teams. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 25 (6).
- (2015) Shared mental task models in elite ice hockey and handball teams: does it exist and how does the coach intervene to make an impact?. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. vol. 27 (1).