Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Acute perimyocarditis with cardiac tamponade in COVID-19 infection without respiratory disease. BMJ Case Reports. vol. 13 (8).
- (2020) Novel Insights Into the Effects of Interleukin 6 Antagonism in Non-ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Employing the SOMAscan Proteomics Platform. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 16 (12).
- (2020) The effect of drug-eluting stents on target lesion revascularization in native coronary arteries: Results from the NORSTENT randomized study. Cardiology. vol. 145 (6).
- (2020) Establishing the 99th percentile of a novel assay for high-sensitivity troponin I in a healthy blood donor population. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.
- (2020) Polymer‑free drug‑coated vs. bare‑metal coronary stents in patients undergoing non‑cardiac surgery: a subgroup analysis of the LEADERS FREE trial. Clinical Research in Cardiology.
- (2020) Percutaneous coronary intervention for vulnerable coronary atherosclerotic plaque. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 76 (20).
- (2020) Stent edge vascular response and in-stent geometry after aerobic exercise. Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics (CVIT).
- (2019) Rationale for the ASSAIL-MI-trial: a randomised controlled trial designed to assess the effect of tocilizumab on myocardial salvage in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Behandling av hjerteinfarkt med ST-elevasjon – en observasjonsstudie. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (17).
- (2019) Description of chest pain patients in a Norwegian emergency department. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 53 (1).
- (2019) Perioperative factors associated with changes in troponin T during coronary artery bypass grafting. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 33 (12).
- (2019) Impact of baseline coronary flow and its distribution on Fractional Flow Reserve prediction. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. e3246.
- (2019) BEtablocker Treatment After acute Myocardial Infarction in revascularized patients without reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (BETAMI): Rationale and design of a prospective, randomized, open, blinded end-point study. American Heart Journal. vol. 208.
- (2018) Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis for computational FFR estimation in stable coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2018) Completeness and correctness of acute myocardial infarction diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2018) Human cardiomyocyte calcium handling and transverse tubules in mid-stage of post-myocardial-infarction heart failure. ESC Heart Failure. vol. 5 (3).
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1β in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 271.
- (2018) IL-6 receptor inhibition by tocilizumab attenuated expression of C5a receptor 1 and 2 in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Reproducibility of optical coherence tomography in vein grafts used for coronary revascularization. Cardiology Journal.
- (2018) Serum PCSK9 is modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism in patients with hypercholesterolaemia following non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Open heart. vol. 5 (2).