Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis for computational FFR estimation in stable coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2018) Completeness and correctness of acute myocardial infarction diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2018) Human cardiomyocyte calcium handling and transverse tubules in mid-stage of post-myocardial-infarction heart failure. ESC Heart Failure. vol. 5 (3).
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1β in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 271.
- (2018) BEtablocker Treatment After acute Myocardial Infarction in revascularized patients without reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (BETAMI): Rationale and design of a prospective, randomized, open, blinded end point study. American Heart Journal.
- (2018) IL-6 receptor inhibition by tocilizumab attenuated expression of C5a receptor 1 and 2 in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 9:2035.
- (2018) Serum PCSK9 is modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism in patients with hypercholesterolaemia following non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Open heart. vol. 5:000765 (2).
- (2018) Serum lipoprotein(a) is not modified by interleukin-6 receptor antagonism or associated with inflammation in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2017) Effect of interleukin-6 inhibition on coronary microvascular and endothelial function in myocardial infarction. Heart. vol. 103 (19).
- (2017) Pedicled vein Grafts in coronary surgery: perioperative data from a randomized trial. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. vol. 104 (4).
- (2016) Drug-Eluting or Bare-Metal Stents for Coronary Artery Disease. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 375 (13).
- (2016) Effect of a single dose of the interleukin-6 receptor antagonist tocilizumab on inflammation and troponin T release in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial. European Heart Journal. vol. 37 (30).
- (2016) Troponin T forløp ved korornar bypasskirurgi. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (2016) Pedicled vein grafts in coronary surgery exhibit reduced intimal hyperplasia at 6 months. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 68 (4).
- (2015) Transthoracic Doppler for detection of stenoses in the three main coronary arteries by use of stenotic to prestenotic velocity ratio and aliased coronary flow. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 16 (12).
- (2015) The interleukin-6 receptor antagonist tocilizumab reduces inflammation and myocardial damage in non-ST elevation myocardial infarction - a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. European Heart Journal. vol. 36 (27).
- (2015) Predictors of beneficial coronary plaque changes after aerobic exercise. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 47 (11).
- (2014) Reproducibility of grayscale and radiofrequency IVUS data acquisition in stented coronary arteries. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 48 (5).
- (2014) Coronary Atheroma Regression and Plaque Characteristics Assessed by Grayscale and Radiofrequency Intravascular Ultrasound After Aerobic Exercise. American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 114.
- (2014) Optimal loop duration during the provision of in-hospital advanced life support (ALS) to patients with an initial non-shockable rhythm. Resuscitation. vol. 85 (1).