Rune Martin Holt
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Offset dependence of overburden time-shifts from ultrasonic data. Geophysical Prospecting. vol. 68 (6).
- (2020) Fracture Assessment of Quasi‑brittle Rock Simulated by Modified Discrete Element Method. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 53.
- (2020) Integrating rock physics laboratory data and modelling to improve uplift characterization methodology. Geophysical Prospecting.
- (2019) Comparing mechanical and ultrasonic behaviour of a brittle and a ductile shale: Relevance to prediction of borehole stability and verification of shale barriers. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.
- (2019) The effect of heterogeneity on multiple fracture interaction and on the effect of a non-uniform perforation cluster distribution. Geomechanics and Geophysics for Geo-Energy and Geo-Resources. vol. 5 (3).
- (2018) Numerical analysis of mixed-mode rupture propagation of faults in reservoir-caprock system in CO2 storage. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 71.
- (2018) Anisotropic poroelasticity – Does it apply to shale?. SEG technical program expanded abstracts.
- (2018) Stress Path Dependent Velocities in Shales: Impact on 4D Seismic Interpretation. Geophysics. vol. 83 (6).
- (2018) Stress-dependent elastic properties of shales—laboratory experiments at seismic and ultrasonic frequencies. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 212 (1).
- (2018) Influence of subsurface injection on time-lapse seismic: laboratory studies at seismic and ultrasonic frequencies. Geophysical Prospecting. vol. 66.
- (2018) The impact of saturation on seismic dispersion in shales — Laboratory measurements. Geophysics. vol. 83 (1).
- (2017) Effect of faults on stress path evolution during reservoir pressurization. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 63.
- (2017) Overburden pore-pressure changes and their influence on 4D seismic. SEG technical program expanded abstracts.
- (2017) How does water near clay mineral surfaces influence the rock physics of shales?. Geophysical Prospecting. vol. 65 (6).
- (2016) Frequency-dependent wave velocities in sediments and sedimentary rocks: Laboratory measurements and evidences. The Leading Edge. vol. 35 (6).
- (2016) Anisotropic parameters of dry and saturated sand under stress. Geophysics. vol. 81 (5).
- (2016) Variation of shear and compressional wave modulus upon saturation for pure pre-compacted sands. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 206 (1).
- (2016) Investigation of Geomechanical and Rock Physics Aspects Related to Underground Storage and Monitoring of CO2. The Journal of Indian Geophysical Union. vol. 1.
- (2016) Bounds of elastic parameters characterizing transversely isotropic media: Application to shales. Geophysics. vol. 81 (5).
- (2016) Stress-path dependence of ultrasonic and seismi velocities in shale. SEG technical program expanded abstracts. vol. 35.