Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Is a Smarter Grid Also Riskier?. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11738.
- (2019) An experimental evaluation of bow-tie analysis for cybersecurity requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11387.
- (2019) An experimental evaluation of bow-tie analysis for security. Information and Computer Security. vol. 26 (4).
- (2018) Visualizing cyber security risks with bow-tie diagrams. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10744.
- (2018) Challenges and Experiences with Applying Microsoft Threat Modeling in Agile Development Projects. 2018 25th Australasian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC).
- (2018) Accountability Requirements in the Cloud Provider Chain. Symmetry. vol. 10 (4).
- (2015) A-PPL: An accountability policy language. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8872.
- (2015) From regulatory obligations to enforceable accountability policies in the cloud. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 512.
- (2015) Play2Prepare: A Board Game Supporting IT Security Preparedness Exercises for Industrial Control Organizations. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
- (2015) Software Security Maturity in Public Organisations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9290.
- (2014) Expressing cloud security requirements for SLAs in deontic contract languages for cloud brokers. International Journal of Cloud Computing. vol. 3 (1).
- (2012) Security SLAs - An Idea Whose Time Has Come?. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7465.
- (2011) Controlled Sharing of Personal Information in Android. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- (2007) A Framework for Predicting Security and Dependability Measures in Real-time. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. vol. 7 (3).
- (2006) On Stochastic Modeling for Integrated Security and Dependability Evaluation. Journal of Networks. vol. 1 (5).
- (2005) Web security laboratory didactics. IADAT Journal of Advanced Technology. vol. 2 (2).
- (2005) Building a Stochastic Model for Security and Trust Assessment Evaluation. ERCIM News.
- (2005) Real-time Risk Assessment with Network Sensors and Intrusion Detection Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2014) Secure IT Systems; 19th Nordic Conference, NordSec 2014, Tromsø, Norway, October 15-17, 2014, Proceedings. Springer. 2014. ISBN 978-3-319-11599-3. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (8788).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Threat modelling and agile software development: Identified practice in four Norwegian organisations. Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Cyber Security and Protection of Digital Services (Cyber Security), University of Oxford, 3-4 June 2019.