Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Hiding in plain sight - Euplokamis dunlapae (Ctenophora) in Norwegian waters. Journal of Plankton Research. vol. 43 (2).
- (2021) Zooplankton and sediment fluxes in two contrasting fjords reveal Atlantification of the Arctic. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 773.
- (2020) Deficiency syndromes in top predators associated with large-scale changes in the Baltic Sea ecosystem. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (1).
- (2019) Seasonal variation and species-specific concentrations of the essential vitamin B1 (thiamin) in zooplankton and seston. Marine Biology. vol. 166 (6).
- (2019) Community dynamics and barcoding of protozooplankton in the Trondheim Fjord, Norway. Genome. vol. 62 (6).
- (2017) Jellyfish summer distribution, diversity and impact on fish farms in a Nordic fjord. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 591.
- (2017) Pan-Arctic distribution of the hydrozoan Sympagohydra tuuli? First record in sea ice from Svalbard (European Arctic). Polar Biology. vol. 41 (3).
- (2016) Where are they now? – A case study of the impact of international travel support for early career Arctic researchers. Polar Science. vol. 10 (3).
- (2014) Arctic complexity: A case study on diel vertical migration of zooplankton. Journal of Plankton Research. vol. 36 (5).
- (2014) Feeding of the Arctic ctenophore Mertensia ovum in the Baltic Sea: evidence of the use of microbial prey. Journal of Plankton Research. vol. 36 (1).
- (2013) Aggregations of predators and prey affect predation impact of the Arctic ctenophore Mertensia ovum. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 476.
- (2013) Cydippid ctenophores in the coastal waters of Svalbard: is it only Mertensia ovum?. Polar Biology. vol. 36 (11).
- (2012) First recordings of the ctenophore Euplokamis sp. (Ctenophora, Cydippida) in Swedish coastal waters and molecular identification of this genus. Aquatic Invasions. vol. 7 (4).
- (2014) UNDERSTANDING THE BIODIVERSITY AND ECOLOGICAL IMPORTANCE OF CTENOPHORES – LESSONS FROM ARCTIC AND BALTIC MERTENSIA OVUM. 2014.