Sara R. Martin
Background and activities
- TFE4590 - Electronic Systems Design, Specialization Project
- MCT4000 - Introduction to Music, Communication and Technology
- TT3010 - Audio Technology and Room Acoustics
- TT2010 - Music Signal and Audio Perception
- TTT4197 - Music Acoustics and Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Modeling sound scattering using a combination of the edge source integral equation and the boundary element method. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 144.
- (2018) Accuracy aspects for diffraction-based computation of scattering. Euronoise.
- (2017) MESH2FAUST: a Modal Physical Model Generator for the Faust Programming Language-Application to Bell Modeling. International Computer Music Conference Proceedings.
- (2016) A hybrid method combining the edge source integral equation and the boundary element method for scattering problems. Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics (POMA). vol. 26:015001.
- (2015) Aircraft localization using a passive acoustic method. Experimental test. Aerospace Science and Technology. vol. 48.
- (2014) Fast computation of an infinite, longitudinally-varying and harmonic strip load acting on a viscoelastic half-space. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 43.
- (2014) A power flow analysis of a double-deck circular tunnel embedded in a full-space. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 57.
- (2014) Passive acoustic method for aircraft states estimation based on the Doppler effect. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems.
- (2014) Double diffraction models: A study for the case of non-convex bodies. Forum Acusticum. vol. 2014-January.
- (2014) Analytical Simulations on Active Control of Sound Transmission Through an Aperture in a Rectangular Enclosure. Acta Acustica united with Acustica.
- (2013) New siren tones optimised for increased detectability distances of emergency vehicles. Applied Acoustics. vol. 74.
- (2013) Measurement of aircraft noise in a high background noise environment using a microphone array. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 18.
- (2012) Aircraft tracking by means of the Acoustical Doppler Effect. Aerospace Science and Technology. vol. 28 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Efficient edge source approach to the modeling of multi-edge noise barrier tops. Proceedings of the INTER-NOISE 2016. 45th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering, August 21 - 24, 2016, Hamburg, Germany.
- (2014) Double diffraction models: a study for the case of non-convex bodies. Proceedings of the Forum Acusticum 2014, Krakow, 7-12 September, 2014,.
- (2018) Modeling sound sources with non-convex shapes using an edge diffraction approach. Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality . Audio Engineering Society; Redmond, WA. 2018-08-20 - 2018-08-22.
- (2017) Physical model of a drum using an edge-diffraction approach. 173rd Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America and the 8th Forum Acusticum, Boston ; Boston. 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2017) Faust Foundry: A Software Kit to Make Bell Physical Models for Musical Applications. Campanology Symposium 2017 ; 2017-03-31 - 2017-04-02.
- (2017) Sound radiation efficiency of unbaffled plates using an edge source integral equation. 173rd Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America and the 8th Forum Acusticum, Boston ; 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2017) Sound propagation through an aperture with edge diffraction modeling. 173rd Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America and the 8th Forum Acusticum, Boston ; 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2016) Sound radiation from unbaffled vibrating plates, using an edge-diffraction based approach. 172 ASA Meeting - 5th Joint Meeting, Acoustical Society of America & Acoustical Society of Japan ; 2016-11-28 - 2016-12-02.
- (2016) Digital Waveguide Network Reverberation in Non-Convex Rectilinear Spaces. 141 AES Convention Los Angeles ; 2016-09-29 - 2016-10-02.
- (2014) Aircraft localization using the acoustical Doppler effect. 37th Scandinavian Symposium on Physical Acoustics . Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Faculty of Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering; Geilo, Norway. 2014-02-02 - 2014-02-05.