Sarai Dery Folkestad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Multilevel CC2 and CCSD in Reduced Orbital Spaces: Electronic Excitations in Large Molecular Systems. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. vol. 17.
- (2021) Combining multilevel Hartree–Fock and multilevel coupled cluster approaches with molecular mechanics: a study of electronic excitations in solutions. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 23.
- (2021) Transient Resonant Auger-Meitner Spectra of Photoexcited Thymine. Faraday discussions. vol. 228.
- (2020) eT 1.0: An open source electronic structure program with emphasis on coupled cluster and multilevel methods. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 152 (18).
- (2020) Equation-of-Motion MLCCSD and CCSD-in-HF Oscillator Strengths and Their Application to Core Excitations. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. vol. 16 (11).
- (2020) Accelerated multimodel Newton-type algorithms for faster convergence of ground and excited state coupled cluster equations. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 153 (1).
- (2019) An efficient algorithm for Cholesky decomposition of electron repulsion integrals. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 150 (19).
- (2019) Multilevel CC2 and CCSD Methods with Correlated Natural Transition Orbital. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation.
- (2016) Coupled Cluster for High-Spin Open-Shell Systems. 2016.