Sara R. Martin
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Modeling sound scattering using a combination of the edge source integral equation and the boundary element method. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 144.
- (2018) Accuracy aspects for diffraction-based computation of scattering. Euronoise.
- (2016) A hybrid method combining the edge source integral equation and the boundary element method for scattering problems. Proceedings of meetings on acoustics. vol. 26:015001.
- (2015) Aircraft localization using a passive acoustic method. Experimental test. Aerospace Science and Technology. vol. 48.
- (2014) Fast computation of an infinite, longitudinally-varying and harmonic strip load acting on a viscoelastic half-space. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 43.
- (2014) A power flow analysis of a double-deck circular tunnel embedded in a full-space. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 57.
- (2014) Double diffraction models: A study for the case of non-convex bodies. Forum Acusticum. vol. 2014-January.
- (2014) Analytical Simulations on Active Control of Sound Transmission Through an Aperture in a Rectangular Enclosure. Acta Acustica united with Acustica.
- (2013) New siren tones optimised for increased detectability distances of emergency vehicles. Applied Acoustics. vol. 74.
- (2013) Measurement of aircraft noise in a high background noise environment using a microphone array. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 18.
- (2012) Aircraft tracking by means of the Acoustical Doppler Effect. Aerospace Science and Technology. vol. 28 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Efficient edge source approach to the modeling of multi-edge noise barrier tops. Proceedings of the INTER-NOISE 2016. 45th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering, August 21 - 24, 2016, Hamburg, Germany.
- (2014) Double diffraction models: a study for the case of non-convex bodies. Proceedings of the Forum Acusticum 2014, Krakow, 7-12 September, 2014,.