Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Measuring, Modeling, and Reproducing Material Appearance from Specular Profile. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2019) Appearance Reconstruction of Fluorescent Objects Based on Reference Geometric Factors. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2019) Appearance Reconstruction of Mutual Illumination Effect between Plane and Curved Fluorescent Objects. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2019) Spectral reconstruction of fluorescent objects with mutual illumination effects. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 36 (9).
- (2018) Bidirectional Reflectance Measurement and Reflection Model Fitting of Complex Materials Using an Image-Based Measurement Setup. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (11).
- (2018) Evaluating an image-based bidirectional reflectance distribution function measurement setup. Applied Optics. vol. 57 (8).
- (2018) A General Method for Estimating Fluorescent Donaldson Matrices. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2018) Estimation of Fluorescent Donaldson Matrices Using a Spectral Imaging System. Optics Express. vol. 26 (2).
- (2018) Appearance Reconstruction of 3D Fluorescent Objects under Different Conditions. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2019) Computational Color Imaging, 7th International Workshop, CCIW 2019. Springer. 2019. ISBN 978-3-030-13939-1. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) (-).