Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Prepare: Power-Aware Approximate Real-time Task Scheduling for Energy-Adaptive QoS Maximization. ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems.
- (2021) WaFFLe: Gated Cache-Ways with Per-core Fine-grained DVFS for Reduced On-chip Temperature and Leakage Consumption. ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO).
- (2020) SEAMERS: A Semi-partitioned Energy-Aware scheduler for heterogeneous MulticorEReal-time Systems. Journal of systems architecture. vol. 114.
- (2019) 'Exploring the Role of Large Centralised Caches in Thermal Efficient Chip Design. ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems. vol. 24 (5).
- (2021) ABACa: Access Based Allocation on Set Wise Multi-Retention in STT-RAM Last Level Cache. The 32nd IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP 2021) ; 2021-07-07 - 2021-07-08.
- (2020) RePAiR: A Strategy for Reducing Peak Temperature while Maximising Accuracy of Approximate Real-Time Computing: Work-in-Progress. CODES+ISSS 2020 . IEEE; Virtual Event (Online). 2020-09-20 - 2020-09-25.