Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Teacher self-efficacy and collective teacher efficacy: Relations with perceived job resources and job demands, feeling of belonging, and teacher engagement. Creative Education. vol. 10.
- (2018) Job demands and job resources as predictors of teacher motivation and well-being. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 21 (5).
- (2017) Dimensions of teacher burnout: relations with potential stressors at school. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 20 (4).
- (2017) Motivated for teaching? Associations with school goal structure, teacher self-efficacy, job satisfaction and emotional exhaustion. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 67.
- (2017) Still motivated to teach? A study of school context variables, stress and job satisfaction among teachers in senior high school. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 20 (1).
- (2016) Teacher Stress and Teacher Self-Efficacy as Predictors of Engagement, Emotional Exhaustion, and Motivation to Leave the Teaching Profession. Creative Education. vol. 7.
- (2015) Job satisfaction, stress and coping strategies in the teaching profession - What do Teachers say?. International Education Studies. vol. 8 (3).
- (2014) Teacher self-efficacy and perceived autonomy: Relations with teacher engagement, job satisfaction, and emotional exhaustion. Psychological Reports. vol. 114 (1).
- (2013) Teachers' perceptions of the school goal structure: Relations with teachers' goal orientations, work engagement, and job satisfaction. International Journal of Educational Research. vol. 62.
- (2013) School goal structure: Associations with students’ perceptions of their teachers as emotionally supportive, academic self-concept, intrinsic motivation, effort, and help seeking behavior. International Journal of Educational Research. vol. 61.
- (2011) Teacher job satisfaction and motivation to leave the teaching profession: Relations with school context, feeling of belonging, and emotional exhaustion. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 27.
- (2011) Teachers' feeling of belonging, exhaustion, and job satisfaction: the role of school goal structure and value consonance. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping. vol. 24 (4).
- (2010) Students with special needs and the composition of their peer group. Irish Educational Studies. vol. 29 (1).
- (2010) Teacher self-efficacy and teacher burnout: A study of relations. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 26 (4).
- (2009) Does school context matter? Relations with teacher burnout and job satisfaction. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 25 (3).
- (2009) Elevenes opplevelse av skolen: sentrale sammenhenger og utvikling med alder. Spesialpedagogikk. vol. 74 (8).
- (2009) Self-concept and self-efficacy in mathematics: Relation with mathematics motivation and achievement. Journal of Education Research. vol. 3 (3).
- (2009) Trivsel, stress og utmattelse blant lærere. En paradoksal kombinasjon. Bedre Skole.
- (2007) Dimensions of Teacher Self-Efficacy and Relations With Strain Factors, Perceived Collective Teacher Efficacy, and Teacher Burnout. Journal of Educational Psychology. vol. 99 (3).
- (2007) Lærernes mestringsforventninger: utprøving av en norsk skala og sammenheng med utbrenthet og skolekontekst. Spesialpedagogikk.