Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Collapse prediction of pipe subjected to combined loads. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 191.
- (2020) Simulation of fluid flow through real microannuli geometries. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2020) Modified discrete element method (MDEM) as a numerical tool for cement sheath integrity in wells. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2020) New Materials and Technologies for Life-Lasting Cement Sheath. A Review of Recent Advances. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 35 (2).
- (2020) Drilling in Karstified Carbonates: Early Risk Detection Technique. International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE) [proceedings]. vol. 11.
- (2020) Laboratory Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Sag in Oil-Based Drilling Fluids. SPE Journal. vol. Preprint.
- (2019) Verification of downhole choke technology in a simulator using data from a North Sea well. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 34 (4).
- (2018) Digital well planning - New cost saving well construction and Life Cycle Well Integrity Model. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 4.
- (2018) New standard for standards. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 6.
- (2018) Subsea Wellhead Life-Cycle-Fatigue Analysis and the Role of Well Temperature. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 33 (03).
- (2017) Whirl Simulation of Drill Collar and Estimation of Cumulative Fatigue Damage on Drill-Collar Connection. SPE Journal.
- (2016) Cement Sheath Failure Mechanisms: Numerical Estimates to Design for Long-Term Well Integrity. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 147.
- (2016) Experimental laboratory setup for visualization and quantification of cement-sheath integrity. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 31 (4).
- (2016) Surface seismic monitoring while drilling using diffractions - concept and field data example. SEG technical program expanded abstracts. vol. 35.
- (2016) Abnormal down hole pressure Variation by axial stick-slip of drillstring. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2016) An experimental study of axial vibration assisted drilling. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 35 (A).
- (2009) Integrity Assessment of Well Barriers Threatened by Increasing Casing-Hanger Loads. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 24 (2).
- (2006) Controlled mud-cap drilling for subsea applications: Well-control challenges in deep waters. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 21 (2).
- (2005) Potentials of and challenges for TTRD. Berg- und Hüttenmännischer Tag.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Cement Plug Sealing Studies of Silica Cement Systems. ASME 2019 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2019): Volume 8: Polar and Arctic Sciences and Technology; Petroleum Technology.