Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Variations in reporting of outcomes in randomized trials on diet and physical activity in pregnancy: A systematic review. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research. vol. 43 (7).
- (2017) Effects of antenatal diet and physical activity on maternal and fetal outcomes: Individual patient data meta-analysis and health economic evaluation. Health Technology Assessment. vol. 21:41.
- (2016) Dietary interventions in overweight and obese pregnant women: A systematic review of the content, delivery, and outcomes of randomized controlled trials. Nutrition reviews. vol. 74 (5).
- (2016) The effects of an exercise programme during pregnancy on health-related quality of life in pregnant women: a Norwegian randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 123 (7).
- (2016) Hemoglobin A1c as screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in Nordic Caucasian women. Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome. vol. 8 (43).
- (2016) Development of composite outcomes for individual patient data (IPD) meta-analysis on the effects of diet and lifestyle in pregnancy: A Delphi survey. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 123 (2).
- (2015) Physical therapy intervention in patients with non-cardiac chest pain following a recent cardiac event: A randomized controlled trial. SAGE Open Medicine. vol. 3.
- (2015) Regular moderate exercise during pregnancy does not have an adverse effect on the neurodevelopment of the child. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 104 (3).
- (2014) The effect of exercise and metformin treatment on circulating free DNA in pregnancy. Placenta. vol. 35 (12).
- (2014) Gestational diabetes mellitus among Nordic Caucasian women: Prevalence and risk factors according to WHO and simplified IADPSG criteria. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 74 (7).
- (2014) Study protocol: Differential effects of diet and physical activity based interventions in pregnancy on maternal and fetal outcomes-individual patient data (IPD) meta-analysis and health economic evaluation. Systematic Reviews. vol. 3 (1).
- (2014) Does regular exercise in pregnancy influence duration of labor? A secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (1).
- (2012) Does exercise during pregnancy prevent postnatal depression?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 91 (1).
- (2012) Sammendrag av avhandlingen "Trening i svangerskap". Fysioterapeuten.
- (2012) Trening i svangerskap. Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- (2012) Regular Exercise During Pregnancy to Prevent Gestational Diabetes A Randomized Controlled Trial. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 119 (1).
- (2012) Does regular exercise during pregnancy influence lumbopelvic pain? A randomized controlled trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 91 (5).
- (2012) Does regular exercise including pelvic floor muscle training prevent urinary and anal incontinence during pregnancy? A randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 119 (10).
- (2011) Physical activity monitor for recording energy expenditure in pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 90 (8).
- (2011) DOES A REGULAR EXERCISE PROGRAM INCLUDING PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE EXERCISES PREVENT URINARY INCONTINENCE IN PREGNANCY?. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 30 (6).