Sigrid Botne Sando
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Common variants in Alzheimer’s disease and risk stratification by polygenic risk scores. Nature Communications. vol. 12.
- (2021) Time to diagnosis in young onset alzheimer's disease: A population-based study from central Norway. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 82 (3).
- (2021) CSF neurofilament light may predict progression from amnestic mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease dementia. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 107.
- (2021) 1q21.1 distal copy number variants are associated with cerebral and cognitive alterations in humans. Translational Psychiatry. vol. 11.
- (2021) A genome-wide association study with 1,126,563 individuals identifies new risk loci for Alzheimer's disease. Nature Genetics. vol. 53.
- (2020) C9orf72, age at onset, and ancestry help discriminate behavioral from language variants in FTLD cohorts. Neurology. vol. 95 (24).
- (2020) Demographically adjusted trail making test norms in a Scandinavian sample from 41 to 84 years. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. vol. 34.
- (2020) The Amyloid, Tau, and Neurodegeneration (A/T/N) Classification Applied to a Clinical Research Cohort with Long-Term Follow-Up. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
- (2020) Incidence of Young Onset Dementia in Central Norway: A Population-Based Study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 75 (3).
- (2020) Cerebrospinal fluid neuronal pentraxin receptor as a biomarker of long-term progression of Alzheimer's disease: a 24-month follow-up study. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 93 (97).
- (2020) Factors influencing employment after minor stroke and NSTEMI. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 29 (9).
- (2019) Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer's disease risk. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Demographically adjusted CERAD wordlist test norms in a Norwegian sample from 40 to 80 years. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. vol. 33.
- (2019) The prevalence and subtypes of young onset dementia in central Norway: A population-based study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 69 (2).
- (2019) Cognitive and Emotional Impairment after Minor Stroke and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI): A Prevalence Study. Stroke Research and Treatment. vol. 2019:2527384.
- (2019) The development of cognitive and emotional impairment after a minor stroke: A longitudinal study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (4).
- (2019) Plasma apolipoprotein E monomer and dimer profile and relevance to Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 71 (4).
- (2019) GBA and APOE ε4 associate with sporadic dementia with Lewy bodies in European genome wide association study. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) Association of copy number variation of the 15q11.2 BP1-BP2 region with cortical and subcortical morphology and cognition. JAMA psychiatry.
- (2018) Assessment of kallikrein 6 as a cross-sectional and longitudinal biomarker for Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 10:9.