Sigrid Botne Sando
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) C9orf72, age at onset, and ancestry help discriminate behavioral from language variants in FTLD cohorts. Neurology. vol. 95 (24).
- (2020) Demographically adjusted trail making test norms in a Scandinavian sample from 41 to 84 years. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. vol. 34.
- (2020) The Amyloid, Tau, and Neurodegeneration (A/T/N) Classification Applied to a Clinical Research Cohort with Long-Term Follow-Up. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
- (2020) Incidence of Young Onset Dementia in Central Norway: A Population-Based Study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 75 (3).
- (2020) Cerebrospinal fluid neuronal pentraxin receptor as a biomarker of long-term progression of Alzheimer's disease: a 24-month follow-up study. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 93 (97).
- (2020) Factors influencing employment after minor stroke and NSTEMI. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 29 (9).
- (2019) Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer's disease risk. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Demographically adjusted CERAD wordlist test norms in a Norwegian sample from 40 to 80 years. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. vol. 33.
- (2019) The prevalence and subtypes of young onset dementia in central Norway: A population-based study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 69 (2).
- (2019) Cognitive and Emotional Impairment after Minor Stroke and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI): A Prevalence Study. Stroke Research and Treatment. vol. 2019:2527384.
- (2019) The development of cognitive and emotional impairment after a minor stroke: A longitudinal study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (4).
- (2019) Plasma apolipoprotein E monomer and dimer profile and relevance to Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 71 (4).
- (2019) GBA and APOE ε4 associate with sporadic dementia with Lewy bodies in European genome wide association study. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) Association of copy number variation of the 15q11.2 BP1-BP2 region with cortical and subcortical morphology and cognition. JAMA psychiatry.
- (2018) Assessment of kallikrein 6 as a cross-sectional and longitudinal biomarker for Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. vol. 10:9.
- (2018) The relevance of cerebrospinal fluid α-synuclein levels to sporadic and familial Alzheimer's disease. Acta neuropathologica communications. vol. 6.
- (2018) Meta-analysis of Alzheimer’s disease on 9,751 samples from Norway and IGAP study identifies four risk loci. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid levels of amyloid beta 1-43 mirror 1-42 in relation to imaging biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2017) Detecting at-risk Alzheimer's disease cases. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid Aβ43 is reduced in early-onset compared to late-onset Alzheimer's disease, but has similar diagnostic accuracy to Aβ42. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9 (210).