Background and activities
Ph.D. candidate in the project Digital Economy. Focusing on market design for integration of renewable energy.
Master's degree from Energi og miljø (NTNU) in 2017. Wrote master thesis about integration of electric vehicles and PV in distribution grids.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Value of prosumer house batteries: Experiences across the EU. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Utilizing end-user flexibility for demand management under capacity subscription tariffs. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2018-June.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Reducing Neighborhood Peak Loads with implicit Peer-to-Peer energy trading under Subscribed Capacity tariffs. 2019 International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies - SEST.
- (2019) Operating a Battery in a Hydropower-Dominated System to Balance Net Load Deviations. 2019 16th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM 2019.
- (2019) Impact of Grid Tariffs Design on the Zero Emission Neighborhoods Energy System Investments. 2019 IEEE Milan PowerTech.
- (2018) Value Comparison of EV and House Batteries at End-user Level under Different Grid Tariffs. 2018 IEEE International Energy Conference - ENERGYCON 2018, Limassol, Cyprus, 3-7 June, 2018.
- (2018) Comparison of Cost Allocation Strategies among Prosumers and Consumers in a Cooperative Game. 2018 International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies - SEST.
- (2017) Utilizing EV Batteries as a Flexible Resource at End-user Level. 2017.
- (2017) Simplified Battery operation and Control algorithm. 2017.