Silja Berg Kårstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Screen time and the development of emotion understanding from age 4 to age 8: A community study. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 37 (3).
- (2016) Young Brazilian Children’s Emotion Understanding: A Comparison within and across Cultures. Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Predictors of change in depressive symptoms from preschool to first grade. Development and Psychopathology. vol. 28 (4).
- (2015) What enhances the development of emotion understanding in young children? A longitudinal study of interpersonal predictors. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 33 (3).
- (2014) What do parents know about their children's comprehension of emotions? Accuracy of parental estimates in a community sample of pre-schoolers. Child: Care, Health and Development. vol. 40 (3).
- (2013) Young Brazilian and Norwegian children’s concepts of strategies and goals for emotion regulation. Journal of Early Childhood Research. vol. 11 (1).