Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) RapIoT toolkit: Rapid prototyping of collaborative Internet of Things applications. Future generations computer systems.
- (2016) IoT for smart city learning: Towards requirements for an authoring tool. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1602.
- (2016) Tiles Cards: a card-based design game for smart objects ecosystems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1602.
- (2016) From interactive surfaces to interactive game pieces in hybrid board games. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) Anyboard: A platform for hybrid board games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9926 LNCS.
- (2015) The Interactive-Token Approach to Board Games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9425.
- (2015) Making Interactive Board Games to Learn: Reflections on AnyBoard. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1450.
- (2015) Context Becomes Content: Sensor Data for Computer-Supported Reflective Learning. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies. vol. 8 (1).
- (2013) Linking reflective learning and knowledge maturing in organizations. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1103.
- (2012) Collaborative serious games for crisis management: an overview. IEEE Enabling Technologies.
- (2012) Don’t Panic: Enhancing Soft Skills for Civil Protection Workers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7528.
- (2012) Smart Jacket as a Collaborative Tangible User Interface in Crisis Management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 953.
- (2012) CroMAR: Mobile augmented reality for supporting reflection on crowd management. International Journal of Mobile Human Computer Interaction. vol. 4 (2).
- (2012) The MIRROR AppSphere: the case of crisis management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings.
- (2010) A Unified Architecture for Supporting Direct Tag-Based and Indirect Network-Based Resource Discovery. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Designing IoT Applications in Lower Secondary Schools. EDUCON 2018 - Emerging Trends and Challenges of Engineering Education Education.
- (2018) Game-Based Learning for IoT: the Tiles inventor toolkit. Interactive Mobile Communication Technologies and Learning, Proceedings of the 11th IMCL Conference.
- (2018) Empowering Social Innovators through Collaborative and Experiential Learning. EDUCON 2018 - Emerging Trends and Challenges of Engineering Education Education.
- (2018) Developing a Social Innovation Methodology in the Web 2.0 Era. Internet Science - INSCI 2017 International Workshops IFIN, DATA ECONOMY, DSI, and CONVERSATIONS - LNCS10750.
- (2018) Experimenting a Digital Collaborative Platform for Supporting Social Innovation in Multiple Settings. Innovations for Community Services 18th International Conference, I4CS 2018, Žilina, Slovakia, June 18-20, 2018, Proceedings.