Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) RapIoT toolkit: Rapid prototyping of collaborative Internet of Things applications. Future generations computer systems.
- (2016) IoT for smart city learning: Towards requirements for an authoring tool. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1602.
- (2016) Tiles Cards: a card-based design game for smart objects ecosystems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1602.
- (2016) From interactive surfaces to interactive game pieces in hybrid board games. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) Anyboard: A platform for hybrid board games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9926 LNCS.
- (2015) The Interactive-Token Approach to Board Games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9425.
- (2015) Making Interactive Board Games to Learn: Reflections on AnyBoard. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1450.
- (2015) Context Becomes Content: Sensor Data for Computer-Supported Reflective Learning. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies. vol. 8 (1).
- (2013) Linking reflective learning and knowledge maturing in organizations. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1103.
- (2012) Collaborative serious games for crisis management: an overview. IEEE Enabling Technologies.
- (2012) Don’t Panic: Enhancing Soft Skills for Civil Protection Workers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7528.
- (2012) Smart Jacket as a Collaborative Tangible User Interface in Crisis Management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 953.
- (2012) CroMAR: Mobile augmented reality for supporting reflection on crowd management. International Journal of Mobile Human Computer Interaction. vol. 4 (2).
- (2012) The MIRROR AppSphere: the case of crisis management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings.
- (2010) A Unified Architecture for Supporting Direct Tag-Based and Indirect Network-Based Resource Discovery. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Game-Based Learning for IoT: the Tiles inventor toolkit. Interactive Mobile Communication Technologies and Learning, Proceedings of the 11th IMCL Conference.
- (2017) Make2Learn with IoT: Engaging Children into Joyful Design and Making of Interactive Connected Objects. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference on Interaction Design and Children.
- (2017) Tiles: A Card-based Ideation Toolkit for the Internet of Things. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference on Designing Interactive Systems.
- (2016) SERVE: Smart Ecosystems cReation by Visual dEsign Authoring Internet of Things and Smart Objects Applications. AVI '16 Proceedings of the International Working Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces.
- (2016) RapIoT Toolkit: Rapid Prototyping of Collaborative Internet of Things Applications. Proceeding of the 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems CTS 2016.